The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

social life at Salford

Im deciding between mmu and Salford currently. And I'm like 99% sure on Salford, the only thing that worries me is the social life. Is it a good uni for student life?
Original post by elloell
Im deciding between mmu and Salford currently. And I'm like 99% sure on Salford, the only thing that worries me is the social life. Is it a good uni for student life?

Hey there,

First off, big props on narrowing down your choices! Let me tell you, you're in for a treat when it comes to student life.

Salford's close proximity to Manchester city centre is a game-changer. Picture this: you're just a stone's throw away from all the buzz and excitement of Manchester the bars, restaurants, clubs, you name it. Whether you're craving a cozy night out or ready to hit the town, Manchester's got you covered.

Right on campus, you've got the Students' Union (SU) where there’s always something happening. From Bandaoke (karaoke with a live band, how cool is that?) to quiz nights and everything in between, there's always something happening at the SU. It's like the heartbeat of student life, pulsing with energy and endless opportunities to connect with fellow students.

So, if you're worried about missing out on a vibrant social scene, fear not Salford's got your back. With Manchester at your doorstep and the SU serving up an assortment of events, you'll be living your best student life in no time.

Cheers,
Arslan University of Salford Student Representative
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending