The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Salford Psychology

Hi, i’m interested in applying to Uni of Salford for Psychology. I was wondering if anyone has any advice or if anyone has studied this course here if they would recommend? :smile:
Original post by gstudent12345
Hi, i’m interested in applying to Uni of Salford for Psychology. I was wondering if anyone has any advice or if anyone has studied this course here if they would recommend? :smile:

@gstudent12345

I was checking the prospectus' for one of my students last night for Psychology in the local area. I noticed Salford is a little easier to get into as MMU as if I'm not mistaken they insist on the full GCSE's for English and maths, where as Salford will accept level 2 equivalents. Heard lots of good things about Salford Uni over the years, and a lot of my Nursing students have had a great time there :smile:

For any provider check out their QAA Report (a bit like Ofsted) and Teaching Excellence Framework Report (both readily available online)

Marc
Arden University Student Ambassador
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Original post by gstudent12345

Hello @gstudent12345,

It is great to see that you are interested in studying BSc (Hons) Psychology at the University of Salford.

I would recommend attending an open day and speaking to our student ambassadors and lecturers, they are always so happy to talk to prospective students like yourself. Our next Open day will be on the 15th June.

If you have any immediate questions about the course or the applications process you can get in contact with our course enquiries team via email or phone call. You can email them at [email protected] or call them on 0161 295 4545.

I hope this has helped,
Matt ~ University of Salford Rep
Reply 3
Hey - I'm doing Psychology with Counselling at UoS and absolutely love it. It's a joint honours so it's a bit different to what you want to study, but I imagine the content is the same. Salford is a great uni and I've been there a while as this is my second degree. Can't rate them highly enough! Their pastoral support is second to none and the campus' are great. It's dead easy to get to from all over as there's a train station in the middle between two of the three campus' and there's good bus links to all over Greater Manchester.

Good luck, and I hope you get an offer!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending