The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

URGENT Salford Accommodation !!

Hi I have a room to rent in Salford. John lester and Eddie Colmans court. Available immediately £125 p/w and £450 deposit. No longer needed due to no longer going to Salford university. Please message asap
Original post by suzcornforth
Hi I have a room to rent in Salford. John lester and Eddie Colmans court. Available immediately £125 p/w and £450 deposit. No longer needed due to no longer going to Salford university. Please message asap

Hey @suzcornforth

Hoping you managed to get this sorted and your contract taken over - if not I'd really recommend speaking with the CLV team themselves directly - they may have ways of helping support you in finding someone to take over your contract! I'd also recommend posting on the applicant Facebook group/JL & EC courts group, as they both might have people in there looking for rooms!

All the best,
Becky
University of Salford Rep
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Original post by suzcornforth

Hi,I am Bhavana,I would be coming to Uk for my study on May 2024 at Salford university,let me know if accomodation would be available.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,I am Bhavana,I would be coming to Uk for my study on May 2024 at Salford university,let me know if accomodation would be available.

Hello Bhavana,
If you are looking for accommodation at the University of Salford for the 2024 entry I would recommend getting in contact with our Course Enquires team. They should be able to point you in the direction of what steps you need to take.

Best wishes,
Matt ~ University of Salford Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending