The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

university of salford sep 2024

hiii is anyone starting uni of salford this september or already does psychology there? i got a conditional offer i’m doing my first year at a different university. i’m honestly really happy! what’s it like at salford?
Original post by sabziannaa
hiii is anyone starting uni of salford this september or already does psychology there? i got a conditional offer i’m doing my first year at a different university. i’m honestly really happy! what’s it like at salford?

Hello @sabziannaa

Firstly, congratulations on getting a conditional offer at Salford University.

Although I did not study psychology, I am a graduate of Salford University so I thought I would answer your question about what it is like at Salford.

We are the only on campus University in Greater Manchester, and because of this we do get the best of both worlds when it comes to being a student. You get to experience being immersed in the world of university life. Having our Students Union, library, gym facilities, and study spaces all in one place is really handy. The campus is always active and vibrant, even in the cold winters which is really enjoyable.

You then have Manchester city center on your door step, which very much knows how to be a student city, with over 100,000 students living in Greater Manchester.

Sorry I cannot tell you more about the course itself, but what I would recommend is attending one of our offer holder days which will be coming up in March. You will get a chance to speak to current students at the institution and hopefully find out more details about the course. You should have been sent more information on one of these days via your email.

I hope this has helped and we hope to see you at an Offer Holder Day soon.

Matt ~ University of Salford Rep
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 2
omg I’m not doing psychology but I’m doing business I’m struggling to find people going to Salford!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending