The Student Room Group

Internal Exclusion? Isolation? Suspension? School Permanent records?

hp
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
No, no, no. It won't affect you at all unless your teachers mention it on a reference but I doubt they will. I couldn't help but laugh at the idea of getting isolated for stealing a cookie. but why?
LOL, you're in Year 9 not Year 12/13. It probably will have no effect. Don't worry

Why did you steal a cookie from the canteen
Reply 3
Original post by ennahaspatience
LOL, you're in Year 9 not Year 12/13. It probably will have no effect. Don't worry

Why did you steal a cookie from the canteen

A stupid thing to do, I know. It was all in the rush and pressure of getting out of assembly then I got dared to take the cookie from multiple people.

I didn't even end up eating the cookie.
So many people wanted a piece of the cookie.
Reply 4
Original post by FatmanO
No, no, no. It won't affect you at all unless your teachers mention it on a reference but I doubt they will. I couldn't help but laugh at the idea of getting isolated for stealing a cookie. but why?

I got dared. :s-smilie:
It was all in the moment.
Everyone rushing out of assembly, I got dared and I don't know why but I did it.
Reply 5
Original post by EffectRoyal
I got dared. :s-smilie:
It was all in the moment.
Everyone rushing out of assembly, I got dared and I don't know why but I did it.

That's hilarious, I hope it was a bloody good cookie. Don't worry about it.
Original post by EffectRoyal
A stupid thing to do, I know. It was all in the rush and pressure of getting out of assembly then I got dared to take the cookie from multiple people.

I didn't even end up eating the cookie.
So many people wanted a piece of the cookie.

LOOL
This is hilarious. Some people in my year set up fireworks in my canteen and didn't get caught. You steal cookie, get internally excluded. One day, you will really laugh at this

Quick Reply

Latest