The Student Room Group

Isolation

Im a student in year 11 and all my grade are good as well as my behaviour , but there’s one punishment that I received in year 9, an internal exclusion due to my disrespect toward teachers, it was the only time I received this big punishment and I fully realised my fault. But until today I’m still really worried about this discipline record that it will caused me to be reject by the dream uni I wanted to go to. As there is record of punishment we had throughout the academic school year, so I’m worrying they will able to see and reject me, will I be ok?
Original post by Mining29
Im a student in year 11 and all my grade are good as well as my behaviour , but there’s one punishment that I received in year 9, an internal exclusion due to my disrespect toward teachers, it was the only time I received this big punishment and I fully realised my fault. But until today I’m still really worried about this discipline record that it will caused me to be reject by the dream uni I wanted to go to. As there is record of punishment we had throughout the academic school year, so I’m worrying they will able to see and reject me, will I be ok?

It wont be passed on, they wont see it, and they don't care. It's a school thing and is completely dropped/ignored/irrelevant to university.
Reply 2
Thank you so much for your time to respond, maybe I was overthinking because i have never receive a big punishment like this. Hope I’ll be ok

Many thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending