The Student Room Group

school suspension

Hi, im currently a year 10 almost year 11 student in london and i recently got a 2 day out of school suspension for not reporting anti semetism against me fast enough and " spreading it " however on my record it just says " 2 day exclusion for racism " - im extremely concerned about how this could hinder my chances of getting into 6 form, my parents are appealing it but the meeting isnt going to happen before i apply to schools. A bit further info, im a grade 7 - 9 student and have had no previous complications with the school and other students. If anyone has advice, or knows if this will affect me please let me know
Reply 1
Original post by Ndjdjdjdj
Hi, im currently a year 10 almost year 11 student in london and i recently got a 2 day out of school suspension for not reporting anti semetism against me fast enough and " spreading it " however on my record it just says " 2 day exclusion for racism " - im extremely concerned about how this could hinder my chances of getting into 6 form, my parents are appealing it but the meeting isnt going to happen before i apply to schools. A bit further info, im a grade 7 - 9 student and have had no previous complications with the school and other students. If anyone has advice, or knows if this will affect me please let me know

I'm not sure to what extent it will impact you but you will still be able to go to sixth form. There are people who've done worse who've still gone. As long as you don't have a criminal record (for safeguarding reasons). It is also a single offence which isn't as bad as a repeat offender.
Hopefully you can get it appealed if you didn't do what they accused you of.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending