The Student Room Group

Isolation twice in a row

Ive been interally excluded twice by now. I got excluded internally for making "Inappropiate jokes" apparently but would this affect my chances to a sixth form or college.

And all of the internal exclusions get logged on an app called classcharts so would colleges have acsses to it or not and we are getting a new head of year so would that change anything?
Original post by Anonymous912412
Ive been interally excluded twice by now. I got excluded internally for making "Inappropiate jokes" apparently but would this affect my chances to a sixth form or college.

And all of the internal exclusions get logged on an app called classcharts so would colleges have acsses to it or not and we are getting a new head of year so would that change anything?

I would ask your school whether being put in isolation would come up on your record. I only think suspensions and permanent exclusions get mentioned, but I could be wrong. I'm not sure if getting a new head of year would change anything, it may change who would write a reference to a college or sixth form but I can't imagine it would change much more than that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending