The Student Room Group

Record

I think it’s called internal exclusion where you isolated in a room with few other students for a day. Unfortunately I received the punishment by talking to a member of staff in a rude fashion in year 9. I’ve got good grade and I’ve become better and more respectful to people more, I even talked my head of year that will this one isolation affects my application to sixth from or uni? But he said everyone makes mistake and he wouldn’t even mention it in my reference. But I’m still really worried that the admission will see my permanent school discipline record and judge me, will I’ll be ok?
Original post by Mining29
I think it’s called internal exclusion where you isolated in a room with few other students for a day. Unfortunately I received the punishment by talking to a member of staff in a rude fashion in year 9. I’ve got good grade and I’ve become better and more respectful to people more, I even talked my head of year that will this one isolation affects my application to sixth from or uni? But he said everyone makes mistake and he wouldn’t even mention it in my reference. But I’m still really worried that the admission will see my permanent school discipline record and judge me, will I’ll be ok?

I don't understand why you'd trust what random strangers on TSR say, but not your head of year.

Yes, you'll be OK. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending