The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Open day at LSE

Hi, I am looking to visit LSE at their open day on the 26th March this year for entry in 2015. The website says to choose a registration time to book a place however the link for all three times just leads to an incorrect web address! Is anyone else facing the same problem as this? Have I left it too late to book a place? Thanks :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by maarg13
Hi, I am looking to visit LSE at their open day on the 26th March this year for entry in 2015. The website says to choose a registration time to book a place however the link for all three times just leads to an incorrect web address! Is anyone else facing the same problem as this? Have I left it too late to book a place? Thanks :smile:

E-mail/ring the Admissions Office and explain your issue. I'm sure they'll be accommodating.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by jack_twice
E-mail/ring the Admissions Office and explain your issue. I'm sure they'll be accommodating.

Thank you for your advice, the website has sorted itself out now so I've booked a place.
Reply 3
Original post by maarg13
Thank you for your advice, the website has sorted itself out now so I've booked a place.

Great - have fun!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending