The Student Room Group

What are Rear Stalls like?

If you are near the back of rear stalls, will you be able to see everything still? Or will ppls heads be in the way or pillars be in your way?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Are the stalls always on a ramp level surface so everyone can see? Or could it be flat?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Depends on the theatre. Some have loads of pillars (eg her majesty's). Some are really tiered (new London). Others mostly flat (Drury lane). Others teeny so there isn't really a rear (duchess)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Its the Marina Theatre in Lowestoft.

I only seem to have stalls letter O seats 8-11. Is that ok?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by FrozenBeak
Its the Marina Theatre in Lowestoft.

I only seem to have stalls letter O seats 8-11. Is that ok?

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's not somewhere i have any experience of. However, if there were any restrictions on the view they should tell you - so there shouldn't be any pillars or overhang etc.

What is the price like? Are they discounted, or are they still tops? Do you have a seating plan? What do the stalls go back to?

Generally, the stalls have better legroom so that's a plus point for taking these seats. If you are right at the back you can usually get a better view by going upstairs, but O doesn't sound terribly at the back. It does depend on the theatre, but at Drury Lane, for example, O isn't even half way.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest