The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

BA Photography University of Brighton 2014 Students

Anybody else accepted an offer for Photography at Brighton 2014?? Don't know anybody down south nor going to that university.

Lauren :smile:
Original post by LaurenMabs
Anybody else accepted an offer for Photography at Brighton 2014?? Don't know anybody down south nor going to that university.

Congrats LaurenMabs that's a great course :smile: A friend of mine is in her second year on that course atm so if you have any questions let me know and I'll ask her to respond :smile:
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2

Yes i have accpeted my place for photography too ! eeekk!
Reply 3
Original post by lila chemin
Yes i have accpeted my place for photography too ! eeekk!

Awesome!! Any social media I can catch you on? Too giddy!! x
Reply 4
Original post by University of Brighton
Congrats LaurenMabs that's a great course :smile: A friend of mine is in her second year on that course atm so if you have any questions let me know and I'll ask her to respond :smile:

That would be absolutely amazing!! Thankyou so much, due to coming from up near York i'm so nervous about moving, I know ill enjoy it and never have problems been away from home but argh! haha. Would be a huge help to me though, didn't get to see much when I went for my interview x
Reply 5
Awesome!! Any social media I can catch you on? Too giddy!! x

yeah sure on Facebook :smile: https://www.facebook.com/lila.chemin
Reply 6
That would be absolutely amazing!! Thankyou so much, due to coming from up near York i'm so nervous about moving, I know ill enjoy it and never have problems been away from home but argh! haha. Would be a huge help to me though, didn't get to see much when I went for my interview x

Hey Lauren! Well I'm currently in my second year of studying Photography at Brighton and I moved down from Manchester. I did find it a little daunting at first, as the majority of people in Brighton are from the south and can get home much easier than northerners! It didn't take me long to settle in though, I went into halls (phoenix) for first year and loved it. Brighton is such a friendly place, I don't think it's really comparable to any other student city; it's great that London is nearby as well for exhibitions and such (having the beach is an added bonus). I debated on staying up north for uni but I think Brighton is perfect for me and I'm really happy here, I definitely made the right decision!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending