The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
Zapsta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by corey)
*******s. Shearer has played consistently well this season and Newcastle without him would have been completely screwed. His play is dedicated for the team, he has scored some fabolous goals and is the best English forward in the premiership - he would be picked instantly for England again if he returned to international football.
What about his massive dry patch that started around Christmas? He should play for England again though, otherwise I'm not sure where our goals are going to come from.
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
LOL henry is a striker - he scores goals + assists like crazy - thats all a striker should do - nothing more. Henry hardly ever puts a foot wrong either...technically henry i think is better than gerrard, faster and clever in movement with all respect to gerrard
WRONG! Henry is a foward, he creates his own chances with the ball using skill and a **** load of determination! Strikers on the other hand are feed balls in their own area with the only skill they use is ensuring that they don't get caught offside!
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by corey)
*******s. Shearer has played consistently well this season and Newcastle without him would have been completely screwed. His play is dedicated for the team, he has scored some fabolous goals and is the best English forward in the premiership - he would be picked instantly for England again if he returned to international football.
Might be the best English player in his position - but this season, even though he was consistent, Lampard has made the bigger contribution.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Bigcnee)
Well he also owns many other businesses, so why would he put money into a rust-ridden ship?
He doesn't
pedy1986
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Zapsta)
What about his massive dry patch that started around Christmas? He should play for England again though, otherwise I'm not sure where our goals are going to come from.
He still played fantastically, if shearer doesn't tick, Newcastle doesn't tick. Also, you have to take into account that lampard has been playing alongside a team of infinetly better quality than Newcastle.

Chelsea could have done without Lampard, Newcastle could not have done without shearer.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by maximusmak)
you ppl make me laugh, i mean that you've been talking about rep points, which gives a hit, im mean really, are you geting paided a million quid if you get an extra gem, u aint even getin a penny, and as for respect, you dont earn it unless you actually meet a person, the actions of a person reflects their inner beleifs, i can sweet talk any 1 here, but they still dnt reflect my actions, but if you knew me properly they you be more able to judge me.
hmm?
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
@ Kuz:

Your kind dad gives you the best opportunity in football supporting, and you repay him by supporting them?

I'd disown you.
lol! I think I should be disowning him, a Villa supporter in our family...bloody disgrace!
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
WRONG! Henry is a foward, he creates his own chances with the ball using skill and a **** load of determination! Strikers on the other hand are feed balls in their own area with the only skill they use is ensuring that they don't get caught offside!
why the **** am i wrong!
pedy1986
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
typical woman.
Bigcnee
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
lol! I think I should be disowning him, a Villa supporter in our family...bloody disgrace!
You'd be supporting:

1) The most beautifully named club in the world
2) The best-kitted club in the world
3) A club who has won the big one.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
why the **** am i wrong!
Are you saying you're unaware of the technical definitions of Championship Manager?
maximusmak
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
hmm?
wouldnt you agree
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by corey)
typical woman.
and why? :confused: :confused:
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
wouldnt you agree
why post this in the football forum and why does it matter?
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
why the **** am i wrong!
because you are! read! lol!
pedy1986
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
and why? :confused: :confused:
erm...because you really don't seem to grasp how hard a strikers role is. You also don't seem to grasp, that Henry would be nowhere near as good in a poorer team.
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
you ppl make me laugh, i mean that you've been talking about rep points, which gives a hit, im mean really, are you geting paided a million quid if you get an extra gem, u aint even getin a penny, and as for respect, you dont earn it unless you actually meet a person, the actions of a person reflects their inner beleifs, i can sweet talk any 1 here, but they still dnt reflect my actions, but if you knew me properly they you be more able to judge me.
What are u on about? I think u r in the wrong thread.
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You'd be supporting:

1) The most beautifully named club in the world
2) The best-kitted club in the world
3) A club who has won the big one.
lol! I think your blind, deaf and dumb!
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by corey)
erm...because you really don't seem to grasp how hard a strikers role is. You also don't seem to grasp, that Henry would be nowhere near as good in a poorer team.
explain how hard a strikers role is then! explain how my views have anything to do wit me being a lady!
pedy1986
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
explain how hard a strikers role is then! explain how my views have anything to do wit me being a lady!
probably because you haven't actually played football!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (197)
18.82%
Labour (539)
51.48%
Liberal Democrats (141)
13.47%
Green Party (58)
5.54%
Brexit Party (15)
1.43%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.38%
SNP (17)
1.62%
Plaid Cymru (5)
0.48%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (7)
0.67%
SDLP (1)
0.1%
Ulster Unionist (4)
0.38%
UKIP (11)
1.05%
Other (11)
1.05%
None (37)
3.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise