The Student Room Group
In spite of reports in the mainstream media to the contrary

How could someone on a forum know about this before the press? If it was true, it would be quite a big story. They would pick up on it. For a start they could ask Chelsea if it's true, they'd have no reason to lie.
Reply 22181
oblivious
don't trust forums for your transfer rumours!

i know but its better then the crouch crap.

ACtually i saw a clip of 10 crouch goals and the guy is decent. £8m is a bump tho
jamlan
How could someone on a forum know about this before the press? If it was true, it would be quite a big story. They would pick up on it. For a start they could ask Chelsea if it's true, they'd have no reason to lie.

it's as dodgy as everton forum transfer speculation "i just saw bellamy at the cash machine in west derby village, he's gonna sign"
Reply 22183
jamlan

Liverpool is a small city and word gets around if you know the right people.

The Gallas rumour however is almost certainly *******s.
oblivious
it's as dodgy as everton forum transfer speculation "i just saw bellamy at the cash machine in west derby village, he's gonna sign"

There's a football rumour website like that. It's hilarious. "My brother knows SWP" "My dad works for Benitez" "I am Alex Ferguson". Well not the last one... :rolleyes:
jamlan
There's a football rumour website like that. It's hilarious. "My brother knows SWP" "My dad works for Benitez" "I am Alex Ferguson". Well not the last one... :rolleyes:

http://www.football-rumours.com/dodgy.htm

"Joe Cole is going for a medical at Everton this Week, My uncle is on the Everton medical team....."

"I went to the same school as Richard Dunne and I was talking to a very good friend of his today. Liverpool have asked City for permission to open talks with him. He is very excited by the prospect as he is a big Liverpool fan. Go on the Honey Monster."

rofl !!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah that's the one! :hahaha:

"I heard From my mum whoose a P.A at liverpool that Crouch will come for 7 mill and SWP will come For 15mill with Nunes and Josemi goin the other way also Beckham and Figo will come for a 11mill part deal with Baros going the other way true and if you dont believe me than your a FOOOOOOOOOOOOL"
Apparently, I'm a FOOOOOOOOOOL

"i am at man city youths and i overheard the boss tell SWP to either sign a new contract and end all the speculation and get his head in order for the new season or he will be put on the transfer market and be sold man utd to make all city fans hate him. If he doesnt sign and refuses to go to man utd he will be left to rot in the reserves !"
HAHAHA!
Sorry, this is the last one i'll post.

"owen will seal his madrid carear out the window when he seals a move to everton to play under david moyes"
Nuff said.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/4682371.stm

C'MON fergi get your ass into gear bring some talent in!
kpg
The Gallas rumour however is almost certainly *******s.

I agree. He had his chance to go to Barcelona but didn't so why go to Liverpool instead? :smile:
SideView
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/4682371.stm

C'MON fergi get your ass into gear bring some talent in!

Yeah i agree with you there, he has only spent £7m roughly, surely he still has at least £18m although there isnt a cap :rolleyes: he can still get a couple of good players, Ballack has been mentioned, maybe £15m?

The team as it stands isnt good enough to challenege chelsea.
Reply 22191
Jenas worth £20m? Souey been on the booze again? :rofl:

Source
Raindance

Source

who said £20m? Im sure they will sell him for £15m cash. I dont think sol will want to move either.
20m is a joke. He is worth 10m maximum and dont think we should get him. Ive been very unimpressed with Souness and I feel sorry for Geordie fans.
oh... no 20 mil ?? crazy !
how can pee-head be worth that much? he can't even get into the England team...
Economist
20m is a joke. He is worth 10m maximum and dont think we should get him. Ive been very unimpressed with Souness and I feel sorry for Geordie fans.

So do I.
w00t Everton sign Mikel Arteta http://www.evertonfc.com/news/index.php?page_id=6941
let the spending spree continue !
Which is your favourite football team?

Barcelona!!
Reply 22199
Raindance

Source

Souness is a a ****! 20mil is unbelievable for Jenas!

I personally want Diarra to come and fill the Vieria gulf.

Does anyone know anything about the brazil international baptisa that plays in spain. We have been linked with him, but Barcelona aren't having it and he may not want to move for at least a year to secure a spanish passport so he can play anywhere in Europe with ease...personally i'm not familar with him but he's brazilian so it sounds like he'll be good

Latest