The Student Room Group
Reply 23340
SideView
schmeichel v cech i vote schmeichel!!

kasper schmeichel is nowhere near as good as cech :p:
Gexko
kasper schmeichel is nowhere near as good as cech :p:

not right now :biggrin: but in his day he was quality to easily equal cech!
Champions League 3rd Qualifying Round draw tomorrow morning, what's the odds UEFA fix it so that it's Everton vs Liverpool? :rolleyes:
B*stards.
afireinside©
Champions League 3rd Qualifying Round draw tomorrow morning, what's the odds UEFA fix it so that it's Everton vs Liverpool? :rolleyes:
B*stards.

If they do fix it, Moyes and Mourinho will complain. :biggrin: You can take the matter to the CAS by the way. :smile:
Gexko ha ha just got what you said! hes on the crap Manchester team.... :biggrin:

NDGAARONDI....just wondering what your Avatar all about?
NDGAARONDI
If they do fix it, Moyes and Mourinho will complain. :biggrin: You can take the matter to the CAS by the way. :smile:

If we get Liverpool there won't be any way of telling if it' a fix, UEFA will deny it, and it'll have to be played.
Will be an incredibly co-incidence though if we get them after they got the first round tie that they wanted against TNS..

Oh a different note.. How much sexier than the rest of the girls is the Everton girl here!?
SideView
NDGAARONDI....just wondering what your Avatar all about?

Coat of arms for Jesus College, Oxford University. :cool:
NDGAARONDI
Coat of arms for Jesus College, Oxford University. :cool:

ahhh *sees the light!*
SideView
schmeichel v cech i vote schmeichel!!

I vote Cech. Some of his saves against Barcelona, Blackburn, Portsmouth, Spurs and Geremi alone have been fantastic.
afireinside©
If we get Liverpool there won't be any way of telling if it' a fix, UEFA will deny it, and it'll have to be played.
Will be an incredibly co-incidence though if we get them after they got the first round tie that they wanted against TNS..

Oh a different note.. How much sexier than the rest of the girls is the Everton girl here!?

is it me or does the liverpool girl look like a typical rs slag
NDGAARONDI
I vote Cech. Some of his saves against Barcelona, Blackburn, Portsmouth, Spurs and Geremi alone have been fantastic.

Holland Holland Holland !
oblivious

Heard about the Liverpool supporter who got 15 years or something in jail for using a concrete slab against someone? What a chav.
NDGAARONDI

*looks at the list* oh you support chelsea....

and yes you can say the same for me...!

:cool:
NDGAARONDI
Heard about the Liverpool supporter who got 15 years or something in jail for using a concrete slab against someone? What a chav.

he was asleep but 1 more liverpool supporter in jail makes no difference, more norwegians ready to come in.
ROFL at Ferdinand. What an idiot!!! Surely he has had worse before, just cos his team were losing. Temper, temper.
oblivious
he was asleep but 1 more liverpool supporter in jail makes no difference, more norwegians ready to come in.

The guy is being released as the person who did the crime has finally come forward and admitted his guilt.
Reply 23356
oblivious

At least she doesn't look airbrushed, or as if she's been paid to don the jersey. :rolleyes:

NDGAARONDI

You mean "that chav" who was innocent innocent of said crime, and the real man stepped forward? :confused:
lock up all liverpool supporters ! especially badgeman
SideView
*looks at the list* oh you support chelsea....

and yes you can say the same for me...!

:cool:

I saw Cech playing for Rennes years ago and knew he'd be good. :cool:
ChelseaBabe
The guy is being released as the person who did the crime has finally come forward and admitted his guilt.

I am never reading another tabloid again, except the sport section - good stories.

Latest