The Student Room Group
Paxi
U take the community sheild ... we'll take the leauge title :tongue:

Not a chance!!!! Chelsea will again win the Prem title. :biggrin:
Reply 24481
Good performance by Chelsea. But, (yes, always the pessimist), I think Arsenal will be very very tough opposition in a fortnight.

Well done Didier for MotM! :biggrin:
Paid out on the vBookie peeps.

Chelsea will come thru champs again this season.
so Arsenal came second out of two teams

so they get Runners up medals or losers medals?
Reply 24484
fernando
so Arsenal came second out of two teams

so they get Runners up medals or losers medals?

Its not the Community Shield I care about, just that we beat them. But remember, although Chelsea will be happy this win, psychologically Arsenal will be very determined to win in a fortnights time. Im worried :frown:
looking forward to some chelsea domination this season, me and my kopite mates are going to the wigan chelsea game next week, hope to see an entertaining demolition
oblivious
looking forward to some chelsea domination this season, me and my kopite mates are going to the wigan chelsea game next week, hope to see an entertaining demolition

i wish i could have gone to chelsea - west brom but i think im on my hols
I missed the match becasue I had to go to a stupid wedding :mad: But thankfully Arsenal lost! I can't wait for the new season to kick off.

Drogba scoring two was quite a shock :wink:
Reply 24488
Arsenal won't win the leauge this season unless they sign a decent CB and Defensive midfeilder.
Paxi
Arsenal won't win the leauge this season unless they sign a decent CB and Defensive midfeilder.

I think they need a decent defensive midfielder more than a CB. They've got Campbell, and Senderos is becoming a solid player.
Nooooo, I lost my money!! I think that Arsenal have no chance to win the league this season.
Reply 24491
Cambell is injury prone - but yeah a defensive midfeilder is our main priority.

I can't beleive that wenger didn't sign Davids.
Paxi
Cambell is injury prone - but yeah a defensive midfeilder is our main priority.

I can't beleive that wenger didn't sign Davids.

Why would he want to sign Davids? What position does Baptisa play? I think if Gilberto's injury free, he'll make a big impact.
Reply 24493
He could've kept davids for a couple of seasons and let flamini and cesc gain some experience.
Paxi
He could've kept davids for a couple of seasons and let flamini and cesc gain some experience.

I can't see Davids playing for Arsenal :confused: I think the youngsters need a player like Davids to help them - but not him :wink:
Reply 24495
Why not , he was inspirational at Barca a few seasons back.
Paxi
Why not , he was inspirational at Barca a few seasons back.

To tell you the truth he's not a player who I think is quality. I think it may be because I've not watched him play a lot, but I think Arsenal can get players better than him. How old is he?
Paxi

I do believe that playign alongside players like Dennis Bergkamp, and World Cup winners such as Thierry Henry, Vieira (now gone however) and Gilberto would have been enough experience in itself.
Davids
Tainio
Routledge
Reid

Big 4?

Make that Big 5 - enter Spurs! :biggrin:
theaman
Davids
Tainio
Routledge
Reid

Big 4?