The Student Room Group
btw, i heard ferrari and van der meyde are linked with us, better be true we need reinforcements.

------------------martyn--------------------

--------Yobo-----Kroldrup-----Ferrari--------

------------------Neville---------------------

--Davies-----Arteta------Cahill-------V.d.Meyde

--------------Beattie----New Striker----------

mmm
Reply 25981
Do you think arsenal will beat fulham?
IZZY!
Do you think arsenal will beat fulham?

Most likely.
Reply 25983
afireinside©
A horrible, horrible football team. I detest them.

Meanie :frown:
Reply 25984
goldenbarnes
Anybody willing to bet on Everton finishing above Boro? Coz I'm sure as hell willing to bet on Boro finishing above Everton.

Of course Boro will finish higher than Everton, they're a far better side with far better players.
Zurich
Of course Boro will finish higher than Everton, they're a far better side with far better players.

hmmm I think Boro have the edge but wouldnt say theres alot between them...
SideView
hmmm I think Boro have the edge but wouldnt say theres alot between them...

only two players i'd want from boro are Yakubu and Downing
oblivious
only two players i'd want from boro are Yakubu and Downing

ha but would Boro want any from Everton?!!?!

ha ha im only kiddin... dont go all defensive :biggrin:
NDGAARONDI
I know. I wonder how many Liverpool fans who never saw themselves lucky in the CL last year (basically couldn't careless about the ghost goal) think of Sol Campbell's disallowed goal against Portugal. :rolleyes:

The team was certainly responsible against Denmark. I don't think Sven's the right man personally. I'm favouring Big Sam now.

Would that be the ghost goal that was a penalty anyway, and could easily have had yopur keeper sent off?
afireinside©
Hahaha - i'll wait till later to see it! :biggrin:
C'mon Sofia! Making Liverpool look incredibly average tonight.. which goes to show; Take Gerrard out of the team and they fall apart. :smile:

the same could be said of united with Keane or Giggs, or Rooney, Chelsea with Lampard, Terry, makelele--we have key players such as alonso, carragher and gerrard
SideView
ha but would Boro want any from Everton?!!?!

ha ha im only kiddin... dont go all defensive :biggrin:

I'd have Cahill but that's it.
afireinside©
He's awful.
Makes me laugh the people who write off Beattie, then go on to say that Morientes will find his feet, go on to score a load of goals etc.
He's crap.

If we going on goalscoring records, for club and country, in the same way people do when they judge Lineker or Owen, or Shearer, then he's quite simply not crap.
naivesincerity
the same could be said of united with Keane or Giggs, or Rooney, Chelsea with Lampard, Terry, makelele--we have key players such as alonso, carragher and gerrard

I wudn't sey the lack of keane or giggs would cause United to fall apart. Giggs hasn't played yet this season and we have good replacements for him in our line-up... Ronaldo, Park etc. And Keane aint what he used to be. It's cus of Keane we have to play the 433 which doesn't suit United imo.
Rooney is vital tho.
mc_watson87
I wudn't sey the lack of keane or giggs would cause United to fall apart. Giggs hasn't played yet this season and we have good replacements for him in our line-up... Ronaldo, Park etc. And Keane aint what he used to be. It's cus of Keane we have to play the 433 which doesn't suit United imo.
Rooney is vital tho.

No i more meant their previous great sides, in which Keane and Giggs were in their prime.maybe not giggs so much, but Keane was vital
naivesincerity
Would that be the ghost goal that was a penalty anyway, and could easily have had yopur keeper sent off?

I thought it was a high foot by Baros therefore free kick to Chelsea and a booking to Baros. Andy Gray has the same opinion. I swear people don't know the rules of European football here.
oblivious
btw, i heard ferrari and van der meyde are linked with us, better be true we need reinforcements.

------------------martyn--------------------

--------Yobo-----Kroldrup-----Ferrari--------

------------------Neville---------------------

--Davies-----Arteta------Cahill-------V.d.Meyde

--------------Beattie----New Striker----------

mmm

Aye that'd be wicked, but I reckon Moyesy would stick Hibbert (for some reason) and keep four at the back.
VDM and Ferrari would be very good signings!
vBookie added for this coming weekends matches. Hvae fun peeps. :biggrin:
Onearmedbandit
It's a league for the champions, as the name suggests. A league for the best teams in Europe. Are Liverpool champions? Are liverpool one of the top teams in Europe? Well... yes, they are!

People do often keep quoting what was then the European Cup. If it was really a champions league then only Chelsea will be taking part this season, oh and there should be no knockout stages because it's a league. :rolleyes: But then second in England is better than first in Scotland. :biggrin:
Good signing for Wolves with Anderton. Think they'll get promoted personally. People often are too happy to quote the three which went down the season before plus a certain team who keeps insisting they are a Premiership side. :rolleyes:
NDGAARONDI
Good signing for Wolves with Anderton. Think they'll get promoted personally. People often are too happy to quote the three which went down the season before plus a certain team who keeps insisting they are a Premiership side. :rolleyes:

l e e d s u t d ?

Latest