The Student Room Group
afireinside©
Why don't you just pay £1.60 to sign up for this website for a month and watch the game right now?
I watched the Everton game before and i've got your game on now too :smile:

StreamTVnow

I feel robbed paying £1.60 for it to go down the minute i signed up :biggrin:
oblivious
I feel robbed paying £1.60 for it to go down the minute i signed up :biggrin:

Lol aye. Went down for me but I got about 70 minutes of the game and apparently it's usually never down :cool:
afireinside©
Why don't you just pay £1.60 to sign up for this website for a month and watch the game right now?

StreamTVnow

Omg! :O

Might do when I get to uni!

Cheers.
afireinside©

StreamTVnow

Are you on commission? If so I am gonna delete that post.
Advertising is not allowed remember. In this instant though it goes with the tone of the thread so I'll let it pass. :biggrin:
Reply 27164
*sigh*

0-0 FT. Slightly annoyed, but we didn't deserve to win. In the end, I reckon a draw was the fair result - both hitting the bar and having goals disallowed. Still, Tottenham will be a force this season, so a draw away to them is a reasonable result for us.
Cindy
You never know you may hit a winning streak and find yourself at the top of the table.

I have been at the top of the table twice and I'm quite proud especially when this is my first time predicting here. Apparently, someone here is going to take over the leading position. I have predicted very badly this time :mad:
mockel
Cind, you're gonna change it to Cind next, yeah?

No!!! I will just stay Cindy. I liked being ChelseaBabe but my name suits me better. ChelseaBabe was a bit Chavish I felt.
Cindy
No!!! I will just stay Cindy. I liked being ChelseaBabe but my name suits me better. ChelseaBabe was a bit Chavish I felt.

:'(
[QUOTE="Ronaldinho_88"]
Cindy
You never know you may hit a winning streak and find yourself at the top of the table.

I have been at the top of the table twice and I'm quite proud especially when this is my first time predicting here. Apparently, someone here is going to take over the leading position. I have predicted very badly this time :mad:

It does happen from time to time. Last season was tight until the last set of games. Then Wolfie just beat everyone. Personally I think he had inside information. :wink:
mockel
:'(

:hugs:
Cindy
Man Utd drew at home too. ROFLMAO!!!:biggrin:

Aint that funny.
Cindy
Are you on commission? If so I am gonna delete that post.
Advertising is not allowed remember. In this instant though it goes with the tone of the thread so I'll let it pass. :biggrin:

I wish I was on commission, however sadly I am not.
I was letting Mockel know how he could watch Arsenal, don't be gay!
afireinside©
I wish I was on commission, however sadly I am not.
I was letting Mockel know how he could watch Arsenal, don't be gay!

Whats wrong with being happy?? :biggrin:
Ooooooooof Arsenal just hit the post, nearly walked it into the goal! Sexy to see.
Cindy
Whats wrong with being happy?? :biggrin:

Hehe, cos gay means happy and happy means gay! :redface:

:tsr:
afireinside©
Ooooooooof Arsenal just hit the post, nearly walked it into the goal! Sexy to see.

Very close. He made the hit the post challenge. :wink:
Awful week of football this! Just AWFUL! :frown:
Cindy
It does happen from time to time. Last season was tight until the last set of games. Then Wolfie just beat everyone. Personally I think he had inside information. :wink:

if wigan and man city didnt score i would have 17 points atm during these predictions and not 13 :mad:
WOah wonderful block by Southgate to deny a Pires goal! :love:
I hope Arsenal lose despite predicting them to win.

Latest