The Student Room Group
Kirlkand should be England's number two keeper. He's a quality keeper when he's not injured:smile:
darth_vader05
Kirlkand should be England's number two keeper. He's a quality keeper when he's not injured:smile:

woodgate's a quality defender when not injured or on his club debut... we could make a decent england team out of the injury prone...
Chelsea have a decent team out tonight.

PS don't forget to bet your virtual pennies vBookie stylee!!:biggrin:
Raindance
In all honesty, we have some very good young keepers in the England set up from Robinson downwards. For any of them, playing regularly will be a great achievement.

I agree. :cool:
Pouring it down and lightening at Anfield.
Is there? Ah well, perhaps Liverpool will suffer the same fate as Arsenal did at OT in the rain then.
Chelsea aren't playing good. :frown:
Reply 27987
Cindy
Chelsea aren't playing good. :frown:

Really? I thought they were winning everything??

Is it true that there's European football on Sky One this season?? I saw and ad and had to do a double-take.
That yellow card for Make was out of order, caused by Gerrard.

PS. Zurich they may be winning every game so far, but it don't mean they have to play well to do it. :wink: Sadly though in this case they need to. :frown:
Zurich
Really? I thought they were winning everything??

Is it true that there's European football on Sky One this season?? I saw and ad and had to do a double-take.

Middlesborough vs Xanthi UEFA Cup
Reply 27990
fernando
Middlesborough vs Xanthi UEFA Cup

Aye, that's the fellow! I was just surprised that it said Sky One. They do know that they have dedicated sports channels?... Not that I'm complaining, I don't have them and now I can watch the mighty Boro :biggrin:
Reply 27991
Cindy
That yellow card for Make was out of order, caused by Gerrard.

PS. Zurich they may be winning every game so far, but it don't mean they have to play well to do it. :wink: Sadly though in this case they need to. :frown:

Oh, I see, this match is happening now. Shouldn't you be at it?
Zurich
Oh, I see, this match is happening now. Shouldn't you be at it?

Nah, its in Liverpool and I have work tomorrow, would love to go to matches more but it is not possible. Well actually it is if I turn in half tired and not being able to concentrate. Oh and then theres the driving over the legal limit the next morning as I am still pissed from the night before!!! What example would that send to the kids??!! :biggrin:
Reply 27993
Cindy
Nah, its in Liverpool and I have work tomorrow, would love to go to matches more but it is not possible. Well actually it is if I turn in half tired and not being able to concentrate. Oh and then theres the driving over the legal limit the next morning as I am still pissed from the night before!!! What example would that send to the kids??!! :biggrin:

The kids?

You drive in Chelsea? I went through there on my bike a while ago and that was more than busy enough for me! I'd vowed never to take a car further in than Richmond!
Zurich
The kids?

You drive in Chelsea? I went through there on my bike a while ago and that was more than busy enough for me! I'd vowed never to take a car further in than Richmond!

I am a primary school teach.

No I don't drive in Chelsea, I drive through Leeds. (Relocated) I am not sure which is the worst??!!!
Is this true?? Someone has told me that when Rooney played for Everton he had to have small cuts in his shirt so it would fit over his head??
Reply 27996
Cindy
I am a primary school teach.

No I don't drive in Chelsea, I drive through Leeds. (Relocated) I am not sure which is the worst??!!!

Tell me you didn't move all the way to Leeds just for a job?! :eek:
Cindy
Is this true?? Someone has told me that when Rooney played for Everton he had to have small cuts in his shirt so it would fit over his head??

Probably is:biggrin:
Zurich
Tell me you didn't move all the way to Leeds just for a job?! :eek:

Not just the job no. :wink:
Cindy

small cuts?

Latest