The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
non-centrally acting
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Kirlkand should be England's number two keeper. He's a quality keeper when he's not injured
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by darth_vader05)
Kirlkand should be England's number two keeper. He's a quality keeper when he's not injured
woodgate's a quality defender when not injured or on his club debut... we could make a decent england team out of the injury prone...
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Chelsea have a decent team out tonight.

PS don't forget to bet your virtual pennies vBookie stylee!!
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
In all honesty, we have some very good young keepers in the England set up from Robinson downwards. For any of them, playing regularly will be a great achievement.
I agree. :cool:
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Pouring it down and lightening at Anfield.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Is there? Ah well, perhaps Liverpool will suffer the same fate as Arsenal did at OT in the rain then.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Chelsea aren't playing good.
Zurich
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Cindy)
Chelsea aren't playing good.
Really? I thought they were winning everything??

Is it true that there's European football on Sky One this season?? I saw and ad and had to do a double-take.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
That yellow card for Make was out of order, caused by Gerrard.

PS. Zurich they may be winning every game so far, but it don't mean they have to play well to do it. Sadly though in this case they need to.
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Zurich)
Really? I thought they were winning everything??

Is it true that there's European football on Sky One this season?? I saw and ad and had to do a double-take.
Middlesborough vs Xanthi UEFA Cup
Zurich
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
Middlesborough vs Xanthi UEFA Cup
Aye, that's the fellow! I was just surprised that it said Sky One. They do know that they have dedicated sports channels?... Not that I'm complaining, I don't have them and now I can watch the mighty Boro
Zurich
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Cindy)
That yellow card for Make was out of order, caused by Gerrard.

PS. Zurich they may be winning every game so far, but it don't mean they have to play well to do it. Sadly though in this case they need to.
Oh, I see, this match is happening now. Shouldn't you be at it?
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh, I see, this match is happening now. Shouldn't you be at it?
Nah, its in Liverpool and I have work tomorrow, would love to go to matches more but it is not possible. Well actually it is if I turn in half tired and not being able to concentrate. Oh and then theres the driving over the legal limit the next morning as I am still pissed from the night before!!! What example would that send to the kids??!!
Zurich
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Cindy)
Nah, its in Liverpool and I have work tomorrow, would love to go to matches more but it is not possible. Well actually it is if I turn in half tired and not being able to concentrate. Oh and then theres the driving over the legal limit the next morning as I am still pissed from the night before!!! What example would that send to the kids??!!
The kids?

You drive in Chelsea? I went through there on my bike a while ago and that was more than busy enough for me! I'd vowed never to take a car further in than Richmond!
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The kids?

You drive in Chelsea? I went through there on my bike a while ago and that was more than busy enough for me! I'd vowed never to take a car further in than Richmond!
I am a primary school teach.

No I don't drive in Chelsea, I drive through Leeds. (Relocated) I am not sure which is the worst??!!!
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Is this true?? Someone has told me that when Rooney played for Everton he had to have small cuts in his shirt so it would fit over his head??
Zurich
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Cindy)
I am a primary school teach.

No I don't drive in Chelsea, I drive through Leeds. (Relocated) I am not sure which is the worst??!!!
Tell me you didn't move all the way to Leeds just for a job?! :eek:
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Cindy)
Is this true?? Someone has told me that when Rooney played for Everton he had to have small cuts in his shirt so it would fit over his head??
Probably is
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Tell me you didn't move all the way to Leeds just for a job?! :eek:
Not just the job no.
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Cindy)
small cuts?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (9)
45%
No (6)
30%
I'm not old enough (5)
25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise