hi gilrs
WOO HOOOOOOO EURO 2004 commences
Reply 2944
TheWolf
WOO HOOOOOOO EURO 2004 commences

FINALLLLLY!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 2945
before anyone please don't blame anything on Beckham!!!
Reply 2946
piginapoke
Why not, is he untouchable no matter what he does?

did u read all the other threats? they try to blame it on backham only, but what about other??
piginapoke
Somewhere on this thread I said Beckham had no business being England's penalty taker. Mockery ensued. Can you see now my true power as a football visionary?

thats exactly what i thought as he stepped up to take it. in my view it was taken in a terribly wreckless manner. the man is too over confident these days.
Reply 2948
iiikewldude
thats exactly what i thought as he stepped up to take it. in my view it was taken in a terribly wreckless manner. the man is too over confident these days.
which is why he should be criticised
piginapoke
I chuckled at the pundits claiming it to be a 'superbly struck penalty'. Cobblers. A superbly struck penalty would have found the net and not been at a comfortable height and direction for the keeper to save.

i know, i was seriously baffled when people were saying that it was perfectly taken on this board earlier.

if he wasn't to obsessed with how good his tatoo would look on the back page of the sun tomorrow morning and let a striker take the penalty, maybe england would have 1 or 3 points.

the mans ego is just too over inflated.
Reply 2950
piginapoke
Did you like the way the camera went straight to Beckham after Lampard's goal and in fact Lampard wasn't shown on camera for a full 30 seconds after the goal?!

yep that wasn't fair!
Reply 2951
A short mention for David James who did one thing that I thought was very clever. Every time he had the ball in his hands, he held on to it for a while, using the time to calm the team. Good use of his experience.
Reply 2952
ZJuwelH
A short mention for David James who did one thing that I thought was very clever. Every time he had the ball in his hands, he held on to it for a while, using the time to calm the team. Good use of his experience.

didn't realise he done that?
ZJuwelH

wow...wot experience...i would have done that nd i havent played as a goalkeeper before!!
Reply 2954
shushimeng
didn't realise he done that?

That's the little thing a wannabe pundit picks up :wink:
Reply 2955
ZJuwelH
That's the little thing a wannabe pundit picks up :wink:

LOL so are u saying u are a wannabe?? :rolleyes:
Reply 2956
shushimeng
LOL so are u saying u are a wannabe?? :rolleyes:

Well I have to say "wannabe", as "gonna-be" is far too remote.
Reply 2957
ZJuwelH
Well I have to say "wannabe", as "gonna-be" is far too remote.

LOL 'gonna-be' is much better then :p:D
anyone watching the italy denmark match? should be very decent :smile:
Reply 2959
piginapoke
Hopefully Vieri and Totti will score as I've transferred them into my fantasy team!

Hoping the same - I put them in when I first picked my team!

Italy should be the bets team so far. This could be a great match, especially, if Denmark play how they did in the World Cup, and the same with Italy, and their current form.

Could be a few goals in this match.

Latest