The Student Room Group
Ronaldo fails in red card appeal
He misses the FA Cup tie with Burton and the Premiership game with Liverpool and the Carling Cup semi-final second leg against Blackburn.
score ¬_¬
sarforaz
He misses the FA Cup tie with Burton and the Premiership game with Liverpool and the Carling Cup semi-final second leg against Blackburn.
score ¬_¬
:party: stupid prat was beginning to annoy me :p:
walshie
Get Cindy to bet our vPennie then, because there's no chance I'm betting with real wonga!

Bet what?? Tell me the event and I will see if it can be done. (too lazy to read thru past posts, I am tired)
FA Cup 3rd round replay - ManYoo v Burton Albion.
NDGAARONDI
What odds for Burton Albion knocking out ManYoo at OT? Might fancy it. :biggrin:
:motz: i'd rather not think about us getting knocked out, but after our performance against city and the stupid team that fergie picked, im not sure what to expect :hmpf:
If you play L'Arse in the LC final I'll be routing 4 ya! :top:
Reply 31946
sarforaz
score ¬_¬

damn. Oh well, maybe he will get rid off his minor attitude problem in the meantime.
NDGAARONDI
FA Cup 3rd round replay - ManYoo v Burton Albion.

Thought it might and vBookie is up for tonight and tomorrow. :wink:
NDGAARONDI
If you play L'Arse in the LC final I'll be routing 4 ya! :top:
missy_B19
damn. Oh well, maybe he will get rid off his minor attitude problem in the meantime.
minor ^o) :p: he deserved to be sent off!
^ Ok - I've just done 300vPennies on Burton getting a draw at the final whistle. :toofunny:
darth_vader05

yea..very vicious going in like that.. couldve put a player out for a season.. def should be disciplined
pig
He also got shexshy Ruud the boot, by playing rubbish all season on purpose. Which forced the Gullitmeister to drop him for the Sunderland game that the cartoon army lost, which resulted in Ruud getting his P45. Miraculously, Shearer's performances perked up after that.

Thats right! But lets be honest, Gullit wasn't as good as Robson :smile:
But it just goes to show another incident in which Alan Shearer has an influence. :rolleyes:
Reply 31953
darth_vader05

no he didn't! ... this could go on forever :p:
sarforaz
yea..very vicious going in like that.. couldve put a player out for a season.. def should be disciplined
he's immature and needs to grow up! i think united should start underperforming so fergie gets the boot :wink:
walshie
^ Ok - I've just done 300vPennies on Burton getting a draw at the final whistle. :toofunny:

Stranger things have happened and I really want them too, though I know where to place my money safely.
missy_B19
hehe yeah he did. if he had just shook hands with the player and played on the ref would have just given him a yellow! but he pointed out to the ref that he had been tackled before so he was going in for the kill!!
Reply 31957
darth_vader05
he's immature and needs to grow up! i think united should start underperforming so fergie gets the boot :wink:

are they not already underperforming?! :rolleyes:
missy_B19
are they not already underperforming?! :rolleyes:
hehe well in comparison to chelsea yes they are underperforming, but comparing our performance to other seasons i'd disagree :p:

well if fergie continues with fletcher and smith in the middle then i dont know what to expect!!! and silvestre definately should retire!!!
missy_B19

Hmmmm yellow would have been fairer but I can see why the red was produced, if you take into account a previous (but legal) challenge which Ronaldo wasn't happy with. Probably because he got owned with a bit of steel.

Latest