The Student Room Group
Reply 31980
jamlan
O'Leary was complaining that Sven was speaking publicly, which wasn't at all his fault. As far as Sven was concerned, it was a private conversation, it's the NotW's fault that it became public. So it's daft of O'Leary to have a go about Sven for that.
Hopefully he won't need the excuses for your next game. A bit more breathing room for us would be nice. :smile:

Spurs away followered by Chelsea at home followered by Boro away
I think its fair to say excuses are on the way :smile:

Time to ditch him am afraid, we need a new direction preferably an upwards one

he's a clueless ****, Paul Jewell as England manager? please die.
Reply 31983
Stuart Pearce maybe in a few years but its too late for change now

These people are mental, they say the most stupid of things
Reply 31984
Only in Britain would people be calling to sack the manager 6 months before the World Cup, and the newspapers trying to sabotage the team.
Reply 31985
And then they wonder wny we do rubbish in the comp, they need to be left alone to prepare 100%, why cant the bloody press realise that ?
They did the same 4 years ago
El Pollo Diablo
Only in Britain would people be calling to sack the manager 6 months before the World Cup, and the newspapers trying to sabotage the team.

:laugh: too true unfortunately. Although Sven needs sacking straight after the World Cup.
mc_watson87

Smith has easily been one of our best players this season.
Who would you prefer playin in the middle atm?
Would you prefer O'shea and Miller?

He's alright on the left, very surprised he played against City in the middle tho. Poor decision by Ferguson and it showed majorly. Wes Brown is a much better centre back, I doubt Silvestre will play there again this season what with his battiness and the arrival of Vidic.

Evra looked **** tho, so left back is still dodgy for us.
smith might have been one of our midfield players but his dodgy tackles keep springing to mind which result in us conceding. i wouldnt prefer o shea or miller, but i fergie really needs to sort the midfield out. i dont think that fletcher and smith should play in the middle together.

to quote someone 'evra is great going forward but not so great with his defending!' the only reason fergie played silvestre in the middle was because he was french so he could play with evra :frown: wes brown has been playing well recently and like you said poor selection by fergie
hehe i agree its too late to replace him now. what did the NoTW get in exposing him?
Reply 31989
darth_vader05
hehe i agree its too late to replace him now. what did the NoTW get in exposing him?

Money.
Raindance
Money.
:hmpf: idiots! i hope england do well this year, well i hope we win the quarter finals at least!

i was reading the papers the other day and i cant believe that people seriously want sven to leave and they want mclaren to replace him :rolleyes:
darth_vader05
:hmpf: idiots! i hope england do well this year, well i hope we win the quarter finals at least!

i was reading the papers the other day and i cant believe that people seriously want sven to leave and they want mclaren to replace him :rolleyes:

It takes the biscuit. I really dont care what Sven does in his spare time. He has a good record as England manager and im confident we will go far in the world cup.
Reply 31992
What d'you expect? It's The Sun's sister paper.
Hehe @ Burton's fans: "Who are yer?"
Economist
It takes the biscuit. I really dont care what Sven does in his spare time. He has a good record as England manager and im confident we will go far in the world cup.
we've got a good squad this year, but i'm not sure about how far we'll go. he has a good record as england manager but i hope that he goes after the world cup.
Reply 31994
Bugger.
darth_vader05
we've got a good squad this year, but i'm not sure about how far we'll go. he has a good record as england manager but i hope that he goes after the world cup.

We've got the 2nd best squad
Raindance
Bugger.
hehe :biggrin: well its only been 7 minutes :eek: :p: cya im off to watch it
2-0, Rossi.

It's gonna be about 6.
Reply 31998
Fookin' ell. Must be like playing in a library.
would be nice if we could at least sneak a goal in :smile: ....
ah well we should be greatful for the money :biggrin:

oh....maybe not! its all over....

Latest