The Student Room Group
savage and diouf are the 2 biggest snides in the league
i hope newcastle go down now! :biggrin:

There's a lot of happy Geordies tonight...and a few less optimistic, but personally I'm so relieved that we're finally rid of him. The man who was slowly draining the team of any spirit had to go.

Close the door on your way out Graeme.
esx77
savage and diouf are the 2 biggest snides in the league

What about Ronaldo... he is the biggest scumbag in the game in my opinion, more dishonest than camel boy diouf and he will cheat whenever he gets the chance.... Diouf occasionally has a final product, Ronaldo doesnt, he will faff around with it then bobble it out of play for a goal kick....
Diouf... biggest ******** to ever grace a liverpool shirt. I can take bad players who try ala biscan i can even take bad players ala diao. But players with potential who are just nobhead spitting tits with big egos piss me off. Scumbag is only world.
Savage is a premership target, he gets as much as he gives.
Another snide is alan shearer. More then happy to elbow his way around the box, but one arm in his mouth and hes spittin blood and murder.
ciderpeter
I dont mind people not liking Savage, but being glad another person is in pain is a disgrace, the UTD fans who came over to Ewood last night were shocking when Savage was injured, there is a time and a place for chants like that, and when a player is lying in pain that is not it. I have no hesitation in now jumping to the conclusion that everything to do with man utd is pure scum.... Ferguson, the players, the fans.... all of it, i hate them.:hmmm:

Average day to be a Blackburn fan though....

You didn't seem so irate about Robben being injured though did you? :rolleyes:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=3432801&postcount=43
NDGAARONDI

You are like an elephant you are. You never forget!!!:elefant:
And you know who my favourite Jungle Book character was don't you? :biggrin:
NDGAARONDI
And you know who my favourite Jungle Book character was don't you? :biggrin:

Hathi the wild elephant?? :p:
Yeah the Colonel. :cool: They're the true kings of the jungle. Since lions live in savannah landscape and not rainforests and any big cat willing to take on a fully grown male elephant is nuts. I quite liked the 'elephants' (mumakil) in Lord of the Rings too. :biggrin: Should have used them to fight against Roman invasion etc. :biggrin: :biggrin:
NDGAARONDI
Yeah the Colonel. :cool: They're the true kings of the jungle. Since lions live in savannah landscape and not rainforests and any big cat willing to take on a fully grown male elephant is nuts. I quite liked the 'elephants' (mumakil) in Lord of the Rings too. :biggrin: Should have used them to fight against Roman invasion etc. :biggrin: :biggrin:

I love 'ickle baby effalumps, as they are so cute.
It's quiet on 'ere these days. :animal:
All the Man Utd, Arsenal (especially) fans know when to stop trying to brag. LOL

It is a sad state of affairs. Some have exams and are busy catching up still from chrimbo. Should pick up in a couple of weeks though, I hope.
They're still behind from Christmas? Oh dear...

Arsenal fans will probably start bragging if they beat Real Madrid.
NDGAARONDI

LOL I am sure they would. However we are still two games in front of the 'pool and that may cause a problem should Chelski slip a little. :eek:
They have to win those games though. Obvious I know but still.
NDGAARONDI
They have to win those games though. Obvious I know but still.

They haven't done that bad though. Hopefully Chelsea will keep the faith and be fine. :p:
NDGAARONDI

But i didnt sit in the stand chanting that i condoned what Mokoena did to him last season... there is a time and a place as i say, i dont think its either when a player is down injured...

My argument is that UTD fans were taunting Savage when he was writhing on the ground, we did not do that to Robben.... :hmmm:
NDGAARONDI

Of course we will! :biggrin:

Anyway - Who we kidding? Our defence is the shabbiest since I was born. Without Sol, things are getting worse. Sol has had some wonderful games for us, and comments passed by Mark Lawrenson are very unfair. I watch every Arsenal match with passion, and Sol has been a life saver many a time, although lately he has been quiet rather than shouting at his defence. Still, he is a lot better than the rest of them right now, and we should respect him. His last glitch tackles that happen with pin point accuracy just can't be repeated by anyone else in the Arsenal squad.

Get Sol back in, Cole, Lauren & Toure and we might have a half chance against Real. I'm really hoping Arsenal can pull something off.
walshie
Of course we will! :biggrin:

Anyway - Who we kidding? Our defence is the shabbiest since I was born. Without Sol, things are getting worse. Sol has had some wonderful games for us, and comments passed by Mark Lawrenson are very unfair. I watch every Arsenal match with passion, and Sol has been a life saver many a time, although lately he has been quiet rather than shouting at his defence. Still, he is a lot better than the rest of them right now, and we should respect him. His last glitch tackles that happen with pin point accuracy just can't be repeated by anyone else in the Arsenal squad.

Get Sol back in, Cole, Lauren & Toure and we might have a half chance against Real. I'm really hoping Arsenal can pull something off.

I disagree. You call our defence the shabbiest since you were born but if we keep conceding at the same rate will only have conceded a few more than past seasons which is remarkable considering the injury nightmares we have. I think the reason that everyone perceives the Arsenal defence to be a shambles is because everytime a team scores against us it is down to a mistake by 1 defender or another but if you look past that we condede next to nothing.

Sol should be dropped in my opinion. He came back from injury and was on fire for 3 or 4 games but has since collapsed and has been useless. I really rate him but he has been damn awful this season and he will be lucky to be playing for England come the summer. If Kolo wasnt away at the African Cup of Nations then I would much prefer Sol to drop to the bench and Kolo and Senderos play there, they were phenominal at the back end of last season when Sol was out. Im not saying drop him forever but just until he sorts himself out. Lauren could be out for the rest of the season and Cole will do well to be fully fit for Real but we shall see.

The most pathetic player in our squad has to be Gilberto. He is useless, cant tackle, cant pass, can let the oppostion have a free run at the defence. I know he played with a lot more confidence along side Vieira but you have to now really appreaciate what a player Vieira was.

Latest