Just curious :redface:

Please don't kill me :frown:
jusfarhan
Just curious :redface:

Please don't kill me :frown:

Dark hair, olive skin, brown eyes, 5 ft 5in
Cindy
Dark hair, olive skin, brown eyes, 5 ft 5in
Oh ok. For some reason I thought you'd have blonde hair and fair skin :smile: I meant a picture btw lol :tsr2:
jusfarhan
Oh ok. For some reason I thought you'd have blonde hair and fair skin :smile: I meant a picture btw lol :tsr2:

Sorry to dissappoint as for posting my picture I am a woman of international mystery, that and the fact that I know I am gorgeous and don't need folks telling me I am.

Well done Spurs about blooming time!!! Wenger looks pissed. :d
Cindy

Well done Spurs about blooming time!!! Wenger looks pissed. :d

He has no one to blame but himself. I'm on a one way road to Wenger bashing.
If we lose this game - it will be a result of Wenger's decision making yet again.

Man Utd - lost
Portsmouth - drew
Tottenham - ??

Ho wmany more points does he want to throw away. Maybe we should rest Henry against Villarreal as well so that we can use him in the Barcelona match :rolleyes:
Arsenal don't look as slick as normal
its 1-1 though?
Well done to crappy Arsenal who have all but given Tottenham their 4th spot.

What's more difficult? Barca or Tottenham?? oh - and not forgetting the rematch against Villarreal :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, but that is absolutely disgraceful what Wenger has done today. Really annoyed.
Spurs should hvae had that, the come back kings did it again
walshie

What's more difficult? Barca or Tottenham?? oh - and not forgetting the rematch against Villarreal :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, but that is absolutely disgraceful what Wenger has done today. Really annoyed.

Fabregas looked a bit tired against Villareal and no doubt so were Henry and Eboue. He wouldnt rest they without good reason.
Reply 33992
walshie

They still have to goto west ham on the last day of the season, which won't be easy. Spurs couldnt clinched it for sure though if Jol hadnt brought Murphy on. From then on he handed the intiative to Spurs and sat back

Good game
Oh look nobody has mentioned Wenger being an ignorant so and so and not shaking hands at the end of the match and swanning off down the tunnel, now if it had been Jose everyone would be saying what a prat he is.
We all know Wenger is a prat... :wink:

Maybe Spurs should do the honest thing and say their goal was dishonest, and they are willing to have a rematch on tuesday or wednesday night as it is the only time they are free to replay the game. :wink:
Crespo and Drogba up front, Cudicini in goal. Uusal suspects playing.
Reply 33996
Much love going to the first person who can tell me why Alladyce wears a radio headset every game, is it to communicate to players, the board, forces above????!!! :s
Forces above fo sho.

Or possibly his coaching staff on the bench.
Reply 33998
mockelinho
Or possibly his coaching staff on the bench.

Why can't he just turn round and talk to em like every other manager :confused:
Don't he sometimes sit in the stands?

Latest