The Student Room Group
Xenon
Just thought I'd mention that Michael Owen scored Real's one and only goal in their win. Well done to him. He sure needed that!

yup, i'm very pleased for the guy- let's see if he can continue this sort of form in la liga
Reply 6741
Xenon
Just thought I'd mention that Michael Owen scored Real's one and only goal in their win. Well done to him. He sure needed that!

yeah, well done owen! hope he keeps it up and gets regular starts for the team. :biggrin:
Reply 6742
1-1 :frown:
Zapsta
1-1 :frown:

no idea what you're referring to- can't be a CL game, cos none of them were 1-1 :confused:
Reply 6744
mockel
no idea what you're referring to- can't be a CL game, cos none of them were 1-1 :confused:

I know :biggrin:
Zapsta
I know :biggrin:

so it's one of:

Reading - Leeds
Brighton - Cardiff
Sheff Utd - Nott Forest
Watford - Sunderland

P'boro - Tranmere

Wycombe - Rushden
Notts - Darlington
Lincoln - Rochdale
S'bury - Grimsby
Bury - Boston
Macclesfield - Cambridge

???
Reply 6746
mockel
so it's one of:

Reading - Leeds
Brighton - Cardiff
Sheff Utd - Nott Forest
Watford - Sunderland

P'boro - Tranmere

Wycombe - Rushden
Notts - Darlington
Lincoln - Rochdale
S'bury - Grimsby
Bury - Boston
Macclesfield - Cambridge

???

You know in Little Britain, in the Scottish hotel sketch, when the guy says something like "Ask me this and I'll tell you a lie"? Well I want to say that, but I can't remember the exact quote, so just look through all the football threads and you'll find your answer (it should be fairly obvious which thread in particular to look in) :tongue:.
Zapsta
You know in Little Britain, in the Scottish hotel sketch, when the guy says something like "Ask me this and I'll tell you a lie"? Well I want to say that, but I can't remember the exact quote, so just look through all the football threads and you'll find your answer (it should be fairly obvious which thread in particular to look in) :tongue:.

i don't know what you're on about, and can't really be bothered to find out :biggrin:
Reply 6748
Xenon

Yeah, well done to Mikey :smile: (and I mean that sincerely!)
Disappointed with Liverpool's result. We should have won. We played much better than them, but I guess that's what happens when you dont take your chances :frown:
Reply 6749
mockel
i don't know what you're on about, and can't really be bothered to find out :biggrin:

:eek:
Reply 6750
Zapsta
:eek:

Watford?
Reply 6751
~Sam~
Watford?

*Claps* :biggrin:
but why?
Reply 6753
Zapsta
*Claps* :biggrin:

Do I get a prize?
~Sam~
Do I get a prize?

he already wasted his rep on me :biggrin:
Reply 6755
~Sam~
Do I get a prize?

Yes. You get no rep, which signifies the respect I have for you.
Reply 6756
Zapsta
Yes. You get no rep, which signifies the respect I have for you.

Lol, but I like rep. And I want more gems. Oh well, you'll have to think of another prize for me!
Reply 6757
~Sam~
Lol, but I like rep. And I want more gems. Oh well, you'll have to think of another prize for me!

I can't :confused:
Reply 6758
Zapsta
I can't :confused:

Well I'll let you off then :wink:
Do you live in Watford? I live near it, been there shopping a few times
Reply 6759
Nope, but it's only 20 minutes on the train, so my nearest professional footie club :smile:

Latest