The Student Room Group
Reply 780
mc_watson87
Kleberson and Forlan goin in summer? :eek:
Heard a lot of talk about it.

Forlan walked straight down the tunnel after he was subbed against leicester in only the 55th minute which pissed fergie off... media made up some BS about him saying he wanted to leave and he retaliated by saying he wanted to fight for his place!
Havent heard anything about Kleb- he hasnt had a chance to prove himself as he's been injured half the season :rolleyes:
Dil
Forlan walked straight down the tunnel after he was subbed against leicester in only the 55th minute which pissed fergie off... media made up some BS about him saying he wanted to leave and he retaliated by saying he wanted to fight for his place!
Havent heard anything about Kleb- he hasnt had a chance to prove himself as he's been injured half the season :rolleyes:

I read in the times, that the scouts for kleberson were watching the wrong player in Brazil. And Man utd have had little interest from other clubs but still want to sell him. Interest for Forlan in spain, god knows why
TheWolf
Look to this:

Abramovich held Beckham talks about Chelsea move
April 15, 2004

Real Madrid star David Beckham is said to have already held talks with Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich about a return to England at the end of the season.
The Daily Express says Beckham met with Abramovich in February to discuss a move to the London club.

The England skipper has come under increasing pressure in Spain as Real's season has fallen off the rails in recent weeks.

Abramovich is prepared to offer £28 million for Beckham's transfer and also hand him a £100,000-a-week wage to join the Blues.

I wouldn't be suprised if he want's to come back. He'll do anything Vickie wants at the moment, and she wants back. He is just her puppy dog now.
mc_watson87
I read in the times, that the scouts for kleberson were watching the wrong player in Brazil. And Man utd have had little interest from other clubs but still want to sell him. Interest for Forlan in spain, god knows why

I was thinking, if I was Man Utd boss, I'd try and get Hugo Viana to hopefully replace Giggs in future...
Reply 784
XTinaA
I was thinking, if I was Man Utd boss, I'd try and get Hugo Viana to hopefully replace Giggs in future...

viana? :confused: there are better midfielders..
Dil
i pronounce it 'nighk'... 'nighkee' sounds so american :frown: they do make quality adverts though! the website is commendable too.

I used to hate the American pronunciation. The word Nike is Greek for victory - Nike is the Greek goddess for victory - so the American pronunciation is correct; I now use the American/Greek pronunciation.
Reply 786
mc_watson87
I wouldn't be suprised if he want's to come back. He'll do anything Vickie wants at the moment, and she wants back. He is just her puppy dog now.

lol yes - im happy for becks to be at chelsea, but we better sell a few midfielders in summer...e.g. the likes of veron and petit, who are gd players nevertheless
TheWolf
Viana is top quality, wud prefer van de vaart though.
TheWolf

Just thinking though, Viana has potential, he's well rated in the Portugal youth setup. Him and Ronaldo are very good mates, imagine them playing together, they are Portugal's future anyway. Plus we could get a good deal on him with Forlan as part exchange :tongue:
Reply 789
XTinaA

would have been arjen robben if the united directors werent so stingy :mad: damn you wolfy :wink:
Dil
would have been arjen robben if the united directors werent so stingy :mad: damn you wolfy :wink:

He's a forward, I was thinking more on the lines of a (left-footed) winger.
Dil

no worries, van de vaart is just like robben but better :smile:
Reply 792
mc_watson87
Viana is top quality, wud prefer van de vaart though.

yes, but i thought you would do well to get players e.g. the likes kaka in the summer - you need another top established world-class young player in midfield..maybe getting another striker in the summer too?
Reply 793
XTinaA
He's a forward, I was thinking more on the lines of a (left-footed) winger.

robben is v. similar to giggs... left wing or supporting forward. yeh watson, i agree about rafael although he totally bums barcelona!
piginapoke
Read something abotu Djemba-Djemba knocking someone over in his massive car :confused:

Some teenage girl i think. Wat an idiot! Was she hurt?
Reply 795
Reply 798
mc_watson87
Why has Djemba knicked jenas' car?:confused:

he has? :confused:
Reply 799
piginapoke
Oops.

Maybe he's trying to outdo Edmundo - he once killed 4 people in his car, but managed to get away with spending only one night in jail.

Ha did you hear about Edmundo getting a chimp drunk at his son's birthday party! 'The Beast'- what a player! Fiorentina used to be totally amazing not so many years ago... Batigol, Beast, Rui Costa et al and not forgetting that totally groovy purple kit with the nintendo logo :cool:

Latest