The Student Room Group
Reply 80
XTinaA
He'll be saying so when Chelsea win things. He's definitely going to be integral to Chelsea in future, at least if Ranieri stays and can still work with his nucleus of English youngsters (+ Duff)...
or if he carrys on playing like shite, he won't get any more matches.
Tinykates
or if he carrys on playing like shite, he won't get any more matches.

I think he will. Makelele and Veron are aging. And Parker has yet to reach his best.
Reply 82
The reason Scott Parker hasn't been playing well is because he's out of position. He is a central midfield player playing on the right side of midfield. Imagine Vieira playing right midfield, I think he'd have a dip in form.
Reply 83
kokopops
lost me? ive always been a red and im proud of it!
good 4 u! :biggrin:
piginapoke
I don't really mind so much if people just pick a random successful team then stick with them. Its the people who switch teams or claim to support more than one that get my goat.

Manchester United fan for life, that will never change, call me a glory hunter now!

Oh boy I'm in for it :biggrin:
Reply 85
XTinaA
I think he will. Makelele and Veron are aging. And Parker has yet to reach his best.
alas, he was his best at Charlton
Tinykates

I doubt very much!
Reply 87
kokopops
finally...ive been saying this 4 so long...my cusins used to support newcastle and as soon as manchester "united" came on the scene with cantona theyve been man u's biggest fans,........GLORY!!! lol!

Cantona, won over many, genius with a ball. He still plays beach football ( they show i on sky sports sometimes) and he can sure still play football.
piginapoke
No I won't, but I'll be keeping an eye on you to see if you switch allegiance when Man U go down the tubes :P

Watch me all you like. And wear something silk OK precious...
Reply 89
XTinaA
I doubt very much!
did u ever go to see him play?
Reply 90
mc_watson87
Best Footballers thread was deleted. But it will live on!!

thanks mc watson87 :smile:
Reply 91
This Is All Donkey Talk

Football Is 100% Corrupt, And You Are The Idiots Who Worship Them All
Reply 92
Tinykates

So True! :smile:
Tinykates
did u ever go to see him play?

I've seen him but not been to a game, but at his age I daren't say he's had his best.

I think I'll bring up a similar case now: Jason Koumas. What a player! Set to return to the Premiership with West Brom, he's got to be snapped up by someone hasn't he? And not Spurs please!
Reply 94
eddiedaboss
This Is All Donkey Talk

LOL
eddiedaboss
This Is All Donkey Talk

The matches the other night were good to watch.
Reply 96
eddiedaboss
This Is All Donkey Talk

Whatever mate

Now please leave the thread..and don't let the door hit you on the way out :tongue:
Reply 97
piginapoke
If we were talking about Man U's defence that would be donkey talk.

Eventhough thats been good recently
Reply 98
cantona was a class player...just seemed that when he was still playing for man utd it was less united and more all about cantona...
piginapoke
If we were talking about Man U's defence that would be donkey talk.

Balls!

Football corrupt? Sepp Blatter yes, but football?!?!

Blasphemy!

Latest