The Student Room Group
Reply 11260
yes they ****in are lol
Reply 11261
Wow, boy are chelsea lucky. Their goalie has made some really good saves, and how Barca didn't score before the goal, I don't know.
Reply 11262
lyon 7-2 wreder bremen (10-2 on aggregate)

that is disgusting, bremen are a disgrace to football.

man utd are out :frown:
chats
lyon 7-2 wreder bremen (10-2 on aggregate)

that is disgusting, bremen are a disgrace to football.

man utd are out :frown:

LOL! That's just funny. :biggrin:
Reply 11264
Man, why couldn't arsenal have gotten Werder Bremen!!!
Xenon
Man, why couldn't arsenal have gotten Werder Bremen!!!

I know. :frown:
chelsea 5 barca 4

man u r getting screwed

hahahaha

come on arsenal
Reply 11267
Chelsea are quite good

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!
Damn they're lucky.
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!!!
Jeez, lucky to say the least! Cech saved them!
Reply 11271
TheWolf
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!!!

sounds like you're having fun
good entertaining match :smile:
Reply 11273
Hats off to chelsea. They beat the best team in spain, and now are I guess deservedly the favourites for the title.
Ronaldinho and barca coach sure were mad at the end of the game though.
Reply 11274
oh yeh wtf was Ronaldinho doing at half time swapping his shirt :confused:
Reply 11275
Ouch, I just saw Chelsea's headed winner, and Barca have every right to complain. The goal should not have been allowed for the most blatant foul on the Barca goalie. He was completely held back and was only released when the goal was almost in the back of the net. Harsh luck Barca, and Chelsea, you should count your blessings!
Xenon
Ouch, I just saw Chelsea's headed winner, and Barca have every right to complain. The goal should not have been allowed for the most blatant foul on the Barca goalie. He was completely held back and was only released when the goal was almost in the back of the net. Harsh luck Barca, and Chelsea, you should count your blessings!

I'm not sure whether he would of got to it but that isnt the point. I bet Jose doesnt say anything about that in post match interviews.
That was by far the best game I have seen in years and years, well done to both teams! :smile:
how is united doing????????
TheWolf
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!!!

Alright, son? hehe! :biggrin:

Latest