The Student Room Group
technik
was good to see all the NI flags and union jacks though :biggrin:

It's something I regularly notice. And it's only occured to me that I haven't seen the 'other' flag. The NI crowd have always been a lively bunch and a great set of fans for a side whose team only consists of two regular Premiership starters! I guess England can cheer on Northern Ireland against Poland. :biggrin:
my ratings
Paul Robinson-5 (didn't have much work to do so his score is more because his defence was sufficient rather than his work to do)
John Terry-7
Rio Ferdinand-6
Gary Neville-6
Ashley Cole-7
Steven Gerrard-6
Frank Lampard-8
David Beckham-6
Joe Cole-9
Wayne Rooney-8
Michael Owen-8
Owen Hargreaves-5
Kieron Dyer-7
Jermain Defoe-4
Are these ratings for how good the players have played? Because if so I'd give paul robinsion 10/10 as no mistakes were made ie a perfect game/cant be improved upon. :wink:
TheWolf
Are these ratings for how good the players have played? Because if so I'd give paul robinsion 10/10 as no mistakes were made ie a perfect game/cant be improved upon. :wink:

Ooooh his positional work whilst the england strikers were in action left a lot to be desired.. :biggrin:
lol :biggrin:
The Watford bit at the end is funnnny
afireinside©
The Watford bit at the end is funnnny

So it looks like it's Everton, Spurs or some foreign side, because the top 3 aren't having him.
NDGAARONDI
So it looks like it's Everton, Spurs or some foreign side, because the top 3 aren't having him.

We wouldn't have him! :biggrin:
afireinside©
We wouldn't have him! :biggrin:

Has Moyes made any public suggestion about the position of Everton with Beckham given that Arsenal may need him but can't afford him, Man Utd might afford him but won't take him for the past, and he wouldn't make it to the Chelsea bench let alone the starting line up?
NDGAARONDI
Has Moyes made any public suggestion about the position of Everton with Beckham given that Arsenal may need him but can't afford him, Man Utd might afford him but won't take him for the past, and he wouldn't make it to the Chelsea bench let alone the starting line up?

One word.. wages.
afireinside©
One word.. wages.

Well, as I said before, if Beckham really wants out of Spain and Champions League is a must, then clubs can make him bend over backwards for a change, and not them.
Reply 11992
COMMON ENGLAND !

GREAT PERFORMANCE LADS... would have liked Downing to have been given a run out ahead of Hargreaves but at least Sven didn't do anything to crazy this time out.
Poland 8 Azerbajan 0

England will probably scrape a 2-0 win.
Reply 11994
theaman
Poland 8 Azerbajan 0

lol :biggrin:
Reply 11995
theaman
Poland 8 Azerbajan 0

i just found out about 8-0 and thought the same thing lol. Make that 1-0
sb1986
i just found out about 8-0 and thought the same thing lol. Make that 1-0

No, we might get another own goal again. :p:
Rather you hav him than Utd/Gunners!
TheWolf
Rather you hav him than Utd/Gunners!

Obviously he'd start next season below Martyn in the pecking order, but he'd be a great replacement as the season goes along! :wink:

Latest