The Student Room Group
Reply 12040
afireinside©
Do u need a hug?

I did but I'm ok now... looks like that blow up Rooney doll was a good investment.
jumpunderaboat
I did but I'm ok now... looks like that blow up Rooney doll was a good investment.

LoL
*laughs quietly as to not wake up sleeping brother in room next to this one*
mc_watson87
OMFG Stevenage so shud have won that, Grazioli ran rings around Newcastle.... :mad:

Someone knows the game at last. :smile:
Reply 12043
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/w/watford/4389421.stm

Hopefully he can bring Beckham back to England :biggrin:
chats

Shame it wasn't ready for the FA Cup clash against Man Utd. :biggrin:
chats

Their new assistant manager is my neighbour! (also the dude who was getting me all the directors' box tickets) :cool:
Reply 12046
mc_watson87
Their new assistant manager is my neighbour! (also the dude who was getting me all the directors' box tickets) :cool:

:eek: whos assistant manager? Leeds, Watford?
Is he the one that got you directors box tickets at Charlton?
chats
:eek: whos assistant manager? Leeds, Watford?
Is he the one that got you directors box tickets at Charlton?

Yea he was! Yea Watford's new assistant manager Keith Burkinshaw... he managed Spurs to 2 FA Cups and a Uefa Cup in the late 70s!
Reply 12048
mc_watson87
Yea he was! Yea Watford's new assistant manager Keith Burkinshaw... he managed Spurs to 2 FA Cups and a Uefa Cup in the late 70s!

:cool:

The only person I lived near was Martin Pringle (ex Charlton) and he gave me **** all!
chats

The only person I lived near was Martin Pringle (ex Charlton) and he gave me **** all!

Lol, bumma =\
Reply 12050
chats

Heh, I used to live by Jason Euell and we exchanged nods :cool:

Not sure if he's moved now though, might have to investigate.
Reply 12051
jumpunderaboat
Heh, I used to live by Jason Euell and we exchanged nods :cool:

Not sure if he's moved now though, might have to investigate.

:cool: I exchanged a few middle finger gestures with Pringle but thats about it.

LOL, be careful. you dont wanna be in the papers for stalking Euell :biggrin:
Please observe new thread on FPL Table and any changes we may have to have.
cindy
Please observe new thread on FPL Table and any changes we may have to have.

Nice title to the event. Who thought of that? :rolleyes:
NDGAARONDI
Nice title to the event. Who thought of that? :rolleyes:

Oh I dont know. Someone mentioned it to me, but I can't recall their name. :rolleyes:
My next door neighbour (current, and for the last 10 years) came through the youth ranks at Sheffield United, but couldn't break into the first team, and then went ton to play for Hull. I used to buy him on Championship Manager all the time, even though to be fair he was rubbish. He coaches schoolkids in Canada now, which is nice. Every 6 months or something he goes for 3 months or something or something or something.

My girlfriend's cousin plays for Walsall.

Edit: the only internet links for them I can find are Lee Flanagan (next door neighbour)

and Nathan Jameson

Not that you're interested.
Reply 12056
goldenbarnes
My next door neighbour (current, and for the last 10 years) came through the youth ranks at Sheffield United, but couldn't break into the first team, and then went ton to play for Hull. I used to buy him on Championship Manager all the time, even though to be fair he was rubbish. He coaches schoolkids in Canada now, which is nice. Every 6 months or something he goes for 3 months or something or something or something.

My girlfriend's cousin plays for Walsall.

Edit: the only internet links for them I can find are Lee Flanagan (next door neighbour)

and Nathan Jameson

Not that you're interested.

That Jameson guy is still young, you never know he could be the next Mark Viduka.
Reply 12057
chats
That Jameson guy is still young, you never know he could be the next Mark Viduka.

he's pretty skinny aswell

Weight: 0st 0lbs
cindy
Oh I dont know. Someone mentioned it to me, but I can't recall their name. :rolleyes:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=1767527&#post1767527 :rolleyes:
Reply 12059
jumpunderaboat
he's pretty skinny aswell, 0st 0lbs

OK maybe not Viduka, maybe Downing

Latest