The Student Room Group
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you're S - H - I - T - T - U ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Reply 12321
afireinside©
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you're S - H - I - T - T - U ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

:stupid:
jumpunderaboat
:stupid:

Pahh COYB today!
Big game for Everton today, look at the next 5 fixtures for EFC and LFC..

EFC
West Brom A
Crystal Palace H
Man Utd H
Birmingham H
Fulham A

LFC
Man City A
Spurs H
Pompey A
Palace A
Boro H

Cmonnn dont make me nervous Everton, a nice win today will be lovely! :smile:
Reply 12324
afireinside©

EFC
West Brom A
Crystal Palace H
Man Utd H
Birmingham H
Fulham A

LFC
Man City A
Spurs H
Pompey A
Palace A
Boro H

You should get at least 9 pts from those 5 games though.
chats
I reckon it was the swearing scenario :smile:

I dont think he keeps many clean sheets especially with Doo-Doo playing alongside him :biggrin:

I'm thinking he's quite solid at the back, although often he might let the game run away with him.

One thing I'd rather not know about him is whether he's quick or slow.
theaman
The thing that I found funny was the Villa player just standing and watching the whole thing without doing anything. Barry ran over to split them up, and still, he just stands there........

I'd also like to know what Bowyer said to Dyer. Probably something along the lines of "why didn't you pass me the ball [insert swear word here, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he only opted for "p***k"]. If it wasn't that, it might have been something along the lines of "No, I want to be the new Dr Who".

And as for Mr Sh-i-t-t-u, I wonder when the last time he kept a clean sheet was.

Probably didn't want to get tarred with the same brush as Bowyer and have a match ban, for doing nothing. Bowyer is a bully and needs anger management.
Reply 12327
Newcastle are plagued by players who think they know best and sulk when they dont get their way - Bellamy had to go, Dyer treated Robson appallingly and now Bowyer is heading for psycho status. Souness ought to have a summer clearout of anyone not committed, like Ferguson did to any player that wasn't 100% on board. There's no way Ferguson would have tolerated the nonsense that goes on at Newcastle.

madmaps
afireinside©

EFC
West Brom A
Crystal Palace H
Man Utd H
Birmingham H
Fulham A

LFC
Man City A
Spurs H
Pompey A
Palace A
Boro H

That's assuming we don't overtake you :rolleyes:

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=267343&CPID=&clid=&channel=Premiership
Ages ago someone made a pic of Dowie and some sci-fi character so here's something I thought of.

Look at the resemblence between Harry Redknapp and Droopy:

Droopy

Harry Redknapp
Looks like Boro have agreed and confirmed deals with Yakubu and Emanuel Pogatetz. Nice.
NDGAARONDI
Ages ago someone made a pic of Dowie and some sci-fi character so here's something I thought of.

Look at the resemblence between Harry Redknapp and Droopy:

Droopy

Harry Redknapp

Nice. The resemblance is uncanny!

Here's another one:
Wenger-Principl Skinner

:smile:
mockel
Nice. The resemblance is uncanny!

Here's another one:
Wenger-Principl Skinner

:smile:

We should compile all the look-a-likes into one thread or make into a document or something. :biggrin:
Quite disgraceful that the Everton fans didn't observe the minute's silence for the Pope. Then again, they've never been a team for observing minute's silences.
Reply 12335
Whats going on with Everton? WBA are all over them
chats
Whats going on with Everton? WBA are all over them

I think it's the combination of a resurgent West Brom and an on-the-slide Everton. Like I said earlier in the thread, I really fancy Boro's chances of finishing above Everton this season, but they (Everton) do have the easier fixtures left.
Reply 12337
goldenbarnes
I think it's the combination of a resurgent West Brom and an on-the-slide Everton. Like I said earlier in the thread, I really fancy Boro's chances of finishing above Everton this season, but they do have the easier fixtures left.

West Brom could do the impossible and avoid relegation! everyone had them as down and out already!
Everton have really screwed up, how many points were they ahead of L'Pool? Its down to one now, and I reckon L'Pool will go above them now.
5 Mins stoppage time :eek: C'mon EVERTON!
lol I dont think Boro will be going above EFC :p:
chats
lol I dont think Boro will be going above EFC :p:

It's only 6 points now, and we have the better goal difference.

7 games to play - 21 points to play for, we've got all our best players back from injury...

On the subject of injury returners, we've missed Boateng so much. He hasn't played for 3 and half months and in his first game back from injury we win for only the second time this year (since he got injured) and he plays better than anyone else in the Premiership. Even Henry, who got a hattrick:

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=267347&CPID=&clid=&channel=Premiership
Reply 12339
goldenbarnes
It's only 6 points now, and we have the better goal difference.

7 games to play - 21 points to play for, we've got all our best players back from injury...

yeh its possible I guess, especially if Everton keep playing crap like today.

edit: ofcourse, Boateng is special, and probably the most under-rated in the prem.

Latest