The Student Room Group
Reply 12640
Andy Johnson! Andy Johnson! Andy Johnson!
sb1986
Andy Johnson! Andy Johnson! Andy Johnson!

Joey Yobo will have him no problem.
Reply 12642
Nice enough day for Arsenal, though would have been better if Chelsea had lost. Still, hopefully, the premiership will be won by a more reasonable margin, which Arsenal can make inroads on. Man U losing to Norwich-now that really is something. :biggrin:
Reply 12643
TheWolf
Reps (89) for anyone who get this right!: (one guess each)

Which player is the best!:

1.Shevchenko
2.Zidane
3.Linekar
4.Drogba
5.Ronaldo
6.Afireinside

1.Shevchenko
Xenon
Nice enough day for Arsenal, though would have been better if Chelsea had lost. Still, hopefully, the premiership will be won by a more reasonable margin, which Arsenal can make inroads on. Man U losing to Norwich-now that really is something. :biggrin:

April 20th will state that Chelsea's lead will increase even more.
jumpunderaboat
Bet Delia is loving this!:frown:

Maybe a good old "Let's be 'avin you" dressing room talk did the trick. :p: :biggrin:
Xenon
1.Shevchenko

Correct answer = 6 :biggrin:
As I said before, Norwich, shock result of the season?
afireinside©
As I said before, Norwich, shock result of the season?

In a word - yes! :biggrin:
theaman
In a word - yes! :biggrin:

Not really. Relegation teams are always hard to beat. Ferguson warned Chelsea about this when disputing whether he's conceded the title to Chelsea. Despite Chelsea conceding to Norwich, West Brom and Southampton, they have managed to get results. Manchester United have not with Norwich.

The scoreline Charlton 1 - 4 West Brom was a bit of a shocker though.
Reply 12650
I found this one to be rather shocking:

Chelsea 1-0 Man Utd
NDGAARONDI
Not really. Relegation teams are always hard to beat. Ferguson warned Chelsea about this when disputing whether he's conceded the title to Chelsea. Despite Chelsea conceding to Norwich, West Brom and Southampton, they have managed to get results. Manchester United have not with Norwich.

Shocker yes, but not shock of the season, although it was a great result!
jumpunderaboat

Chelsea 1-0 Man Utd

yes i expected a bigger win as well :smile:
jumpunderaboat

Chelsea 1-0 Man Utd

Yes. It should have been a scoreline which was experienced one time in 1999. :wink:
afireinside©
Wooo! Kiss and make up? :biggrin:

Yep..OK! :wink: :p:

And me such a happy bunny..for ONCE Chelsea didn't win..I never thought I would see the day! :rolleyes: :biggrin: Well done the Brummies! :biggrin: Irrespective of this elated emotion..I STILL want Chelsea to win the CL..and ain't THAT botehred that they are going to win the league..as long as MY team end up above them! :rolleyes:

AND MAN U LOST.....wo-hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Well done Norwich :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: SOZ chats..us Arsenal fans enjoy ourselves when it goes our way once in a while! :rolleyes:

For once the 'small' teams triumphed.... :biggrin: ...JUST like when my local team (and team I had a season ticket for FOUR seasons for) Barnsley won Man U in the FA Cup..yes IT was ageeeeeeeeeesss...ago but ah, the memories! :biggrin:

Liverpool lost though :frown: and Sunderland :frown:
Reply 12655
NDGAARONDI
Yes. It should have been a scoreline which was experienced one time in 1999. :wink:

Yup, that result really set us back that season. :rolleyes: :biggrin:
NDGAARONDI

SOMETIMES..my local team and a team I had a season ticket for FOUR seasons and went to loadsa away games..Barnsley FC..were CERTAINLY not tough to beat when in the Premiership (as it was formally called!). :p:

Ach, poor Charlton I like them, but like West Brom too...BUT West Brom need points more! :rolleyes:
NDGAARONDI

Err I disagree :p:

It shouldn't have been a freekick from which they got their goal! :eek:
Haras Sarah
Yep..OK! :wink: :p:

Woooo :cool:
Happy day, was today :biggrin:
Great header from Ashton!

Latest