The Student Room Group
jumpunderaboat
Mainly down to who you buy in the summer though. If you only bring in 1 or 2 new faces then you will not do aswell and if you don't bring in anyone you will be facing a battle to stay up, imo and current form suggest this is the case.

However if you get in 5-6 good players such as Robbie Keane, then you could well be up around 4-5 next season, but it still sortof depends how well Souness and Benetiz buy.

Well if we got Champions League the best players would rather join us than Liverpool or Newcastle IMO - Especially Newcastle who are nothing but a middle table team..
Does anyone find it abit crazy that AC Milan and Inter both play in the same stadium?
TheWolf
Does anyone find it abit crazy that AC Milan and Inter both play in the same stadium?

LOL -
No :cool: :p:
It's called a shared stadium, Herr Wolf. :biggrin:
TheWolf

It's amazing though. Did you watch SerieA when it used to be shown on Channel 4 quite a few yrs back? The atmosphere at the Milan derbies were fantastic, and sharing a stadium just adds to that rivalry. It's also beneficial financially, as the expenditure costs are shared, but both teams get revenue from their home games. :cool:
Reply 12704
I wonder what the fans make of it...

I bet AFI would go ballistic if he heard Stevie G and co. were moving in!
afireinside©
LOL -
No :cool: :p:
It's called a shared stadium, Herr Wolf. :biggrin:

Yea but it's like Arse and Manure (or Liverpool and Everton :wink:) sharing a stadium! I wonder how they sort out their trophy cabinets / museum..etc
jumpunderaboat
I wonder what the fans make of it...

I bet AFI would go ballistic if he heard Stevie G and co. were moving in!

You're not wrong. There's no way I am havin' a stadium with half red seats, no way. God damn it, don't even like being in the same city as them scumbags, so a stadium is out of the question!
TheWolf
Yea but it's like Arse and Manure (or Liverpool and Everton :wink:) sharing a stadium! I wonder how they sort out their trophy cabinets / museum..etc

LOL - Was just thinkin' imagine Newc, Boro and Sunderland shared a stadium.. the trophy room would still be empty! :p:
endeavour
It's amazing though. Did you watch SerieA when it used to be shown on Channel 4 quite a few yrs back? The atmosphere at the Milan derbies were fantastic, and sharing a stadium just adds to that rivalry. It's also beneficial financially, as the expenditure costs are shared, but both teams get revenue from their home games. :cool:

(there was some [albeit dismissed] debate on whether Everton and Liverpool should do the same :eek: )

Im scared of San Siro. The atmosphere is amazing, but the cages are abit crazy. wait is that San Siro =\
TheWolf

Arse and Manure lol - except they are situated a few 100 miles apart, which could be a problem.
Reply 12710
afireinside©
LOL - Was just thinkin' imagine Newc, Boro and Sunderland shared a stadium.. the trophy room would still be empty! :p:

We all know that's not true... they would have one fizzy drinks cup to share between 'em. :biggrin:
jumpunderaboat
We all know that's not true... they would have one fizzy drinks cup to share between 'em. :biggrin:

Heh' :biggrin: :biggrin:
A Liverpool/Everton trophy cabinet could be a tad one sided too - 18 Championships, 4 European Cups and all that.. :biggrin:
Reply 12713
endeavour
A Liverpool/Everton trophy cabinet could be a tad one sided too - 18 Championships, 4 European Cups and all that.. :biggrin:

Fa Cup '95 though... how that day depressed me :frown:
Goal!
Reply 12715
afireinside©
Goal!

:frown:
:frown:
Top strike!
Reply 12717
afireinside©
Top strike!

How many more decades before you next win it? :biggrin:
jumpunderaboat
How many more decades before you next win it? :biggrin:

Win what?
Reply 12719
afireinside©
Win what?

I meant the FA Cup but I guess win 'anything' covers it.

Latest