The Student Room Group
Reply 14480
Slice'N'Dice
Liverpool didn't read the script! :eek:

they have to win it now!
Reply 14481
Slice'N'Dice
:eek:

Did you see Jose in the interview afterwards?

"So Jose, did the best team win?"

"No..the best team lost"

:rolleyes:

booking the hotel in Istanbul :rolleyes:
Yes Yes Yes! I'm delighted! As a United fan tonight was probably the only time I will ever support Liverpool. And being the bitter individual I am I will be hoping Milan get through and thrash Liverpool! God I'm so evil :biggrin:

I'm also DELIGHTED that for all Chelsea's dominance this season they have neither the treble, nor a double as significant as that achieved several times over by United and Arsenal. Oh I'm a happy boy tonight. Now all I need is for the team I actually support to do something worthwhile :biggrin:
Reply 14483
Slice'N'Dice
:eek:

Did you see Jose in the interview afterwards?

"So Jose, did the best team win?"

"No..the best team lost"

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: He's just bitter. I've just listened to a Chelsea supporter saying we were crap tonight. People don't seem to understand that if you're 1-0 up after 4 minutes, you're not gonna spend the whole match attacking! We did what we had to do, and defended amazingly. We totally deserved it.
~Sam~
:rolleyes: He's just bitter. I've just listened to a Chelsea supporter saying we were crap tonight. People don't seem to understand that if you're 1-0 up after 4 minutes, you're not gonna spend the whole match attacking! We did what we had to do, and defended amazingly. We totally deserved it.

Quite right really. Your playing Chelsea, you go up 1-0 in the first 4 minutes. I would tell my players to start playing defensively, drop the midfield back slightly and see what happens. If Chelsea break through and score to 1-1, change the formation and counter-attack.
~Sam~
We totally deserved it.
No, we deserved it. :'(
Reply 14486
mockel
No, we deserved it. :'(

:rolleyes: As far as I'm concerned, the team that scores the most goals deserves to win. But whatever.
~Sam~
:rolleyes: As far as I'm concerned, the team that scores the most goals deserves to win. But whatever.

I think you've forgotten who I support. =\
Oh well...
We need a decent finisher. Adriano would be a great asset. :smile:
Reply 14489
You're all making far too much out of it. We went out there, got into gear quicker than Chelsea - and got the goal. Liverpool didn't really purposely change tactics as such until 20 minutes before the end. Chelsea, inevitably, started to get back into the match, and so Liverpool were on the back foot.

Even when we did throw everyone back, it was nice to see every ball charged down, and we were good on the counter - and even made our own changes. For an isolated striekr, I thought Cisse played very well, especially considering he's inching his way back in
TheWolf
We need a decent finisher. Adriano would be a great asset. :smile:

Just wait for your spending frenzy when the transfer window opens up again. :p:
I don't think Chelsea deserved to win. Apart from Gudjohnsson's comedy shot they didn't create much at all, they laboured to get through a tight Liverpool defence, with a magnificent Carragher at the centre, and couldn't do it. It makes me laugh when Mourinho criticises them - how many games have Chelsea won 1-0 this season?
Reply 14492
mockel
I think you've forgotten who I support. =\
Oh well...

Lol....I remember :biggrin:

Well, in that case, we DEFINATELY deserved it :p:
We will cure the CL syndrome next season! Wooo!

I'll be saying that for the next 10 years. :|
Reply 14494
mockel
We will cure the CL syndrome next season! Wooo!

I'll be saying that for the next 10 years. :|

Just keep telling yourself that :wink:
Raindance
It's fairly obvious:

Rafa > Jose

oh...i wasnt aware 0 trophies won compared to 2 was >

nor was i aware that 3 chelsea wins over lpool this season compared to 1 win for lpool was >

i'll correct you. "Rafa < Jose"
Sammy baby. Stop it.
It's just another distraction from the thing that really matters, which is fourth place. Even if Liverpool win the CL they won't be in it next year, unless they finish 4th..
Reply 14498
hehe did anyone see the sign a guy was holding up before the match? it said:
'NO WAY JOSE'

made me laugh :biggrin:
Reply 14499
Jose > All

Latest