The Student Room Group
Reply 14500
mockel
Sammy baby. Stop it.

:p:

afireinside©
It's just another distraction from the thing that really matters, which is fourth place. Even if Liverpool win the CL they won't be in it next year, unless they finish 4th..

To be honest, if we win the CL I really don't care :biggrin:. We can survive a season in the UEFA cup.
Raindance
It's fairly obvious:

Rafa > Jose

Hahaha, yess... In that case..

Davey Moyes > Rafael Beneathus > Jose.
chats
Jose > All

Except Darren Moore. See the guy's last ditch tackle on Reyes last night? He is offcially a legend. :cool:
Reply 14503
razormylight
hehe did anyone see the sign a guy was holding up before the match? it said:
'NO WAY JOSE'

made me laugh :biggrin:

I briefly saw some guy get grabbed up in one of the goalmouths, was it a streaker??
chats
I briefly saw some guy get grabbed up in one of the goalmouths, was it a streaker??

Nah. Fully dressed. 2 of them. :redface:
Reply 14505
afireinside©

Davey Moyes > Rafael Beneathus > Jose.

LOL beneatus!!! :biggrin:
Jose > headless chicken > Rafael =\
TheWolf

Touche.
Reply 14508
mockel
Except Darren Moore. See the guy's last ditch tackle on Reyes last night? He is offcially a legend. :cool:

I didnt see it! but it didnt mean nothing, they still lost :p:
TheWolf

Champions League final says no. :smile:
~Sam~
To be honest, if we win the CL I really don't care :biggrin:. We can survive a season in the UEFA cup.

No u can't!
That'd be disaster for your club. Imagine it.. you spend another 40m this summer on foreign talent, only for it to be wasted in the UEFA cup next season...

+ we all know what Liverpool are like after a Euro game, and that'll be detrimental to your league performances once more!
chats
I didnt see it! but it didnt mean nothing, they still lost :p:

Even I was cheering that tackle. :cool:
Reply 14512
What were all the promises Dan made if Liverpool won the champions league?????

I seem to remember him saying A LOT of stuff :P
Reply 14513
afireinside©
No u can't!
That'd be disaster for your club. Imagine it.. you spend another 40m this summer on foreign talent, only for it to be wasted in the UEFA cup next season...

+ we all know what Liverpool are like after a Euro game, and that'll be detrimental to your league performances once more!

I really don't think it will be a disaster. We can concentrate on the league, and make sure we get in it the season after.
Reply 14514
mockel
Even I was cheering that tackle. :cool:

only caus you were winning
technik

nor was i aware that 3 chelsea wins over lpool this season compared to 1 win for lpool was >

Any Chelsea fan would trade all 3 wins for this defeat.

The one that got away.
It must hurt.
chats
only caus you were winning

Shh! :redface:

He's a legend...
chats
What were all the promises Dan made if Liverpool won the champions league?????

I seem to remember him saying A LOT of stuff :P

I have it saved on my PC. Don't worry 90 minutes til Dan's TSR fate is decided. :biggrin: I wonder who he'll be supporting? :confused:
endeavour
Any Chelsea fan would trade all 3 wins for this defeat.

The one that got away.
It must hurt.

Exactly. I'd have traded pretty much all the Arsenal victories over Chelsea down the years for that CL game last season (except maybe the Kanu hat-trick one- that one must go down in folklore).

Latest