The Student Room Group
mc_watson87
Dammit, I had 2000 vCash on Chelski to win! =\

How Graeme Souness gets a result like this I'll never ****ing know. Sounds like a poor performance by Chelsea. Why couldn't they make it 97 points? :smile:
[drop] [option] TEAM Points [/option] [option] WEST BROM 34 [/option] [option] Crystal Palace 33 [/option] [option] Norwich 33 [/option] [option] Southampton 32 [/option] [/drop]
mc_watson87
Dammit, I had 2000 vCash on Chelski to win! =\

i had vPoints on West Brom to go down and they were favorites

c'est la vie
chats
ditto!

yep Southampton gonna win it all!

Scenes at the Hawthorns :eek: you cant see the pitch!!!!!

Wonder who Crouch will move to.
Reply 15924
I don't know if someone hasn't already commented on this, but... Everton: 61pts, -1 GD?

Congratulations Everton?
Thank **** fowler cant take penalties.
fernando
:biggrin: the gap increases by a point

That's a good side to look at it. Now if Wenger claims there is nothing between Arsenal and Chelsea, might provide some extra claim for some jokes. :biggrin:
Raindance
I don't know if someone hasn't already commented on this, but... Everton: 61pts, -1 GD?

Congratulations Everton?

About 20 less than the previously lowest GD for a 4th placed team in the premiership.

But still as Dan will say, its the position that counts, and well done to them for that.
Reply 15928
mc_watson87

not sure, same with Johnson, who will he be getiing penalties for next season :confused:
Reply 15929
Raindance

Congratulations Everton?

Yeah, I actually wanted that to happen, because that's pretty unusual.
As ive posted in another thread - some would argue that the GD is a better representation of the quality of a team. Shocking
Raindance

Congratulations Everton?

if it wasnt for conceeding 10 goals in two games then yea def congrats

even so they got the points that matter and played two great teams in those two games

Congratulations Everton - good luck in Europe
ditto for West Broms relegation battle
hard luck to the bottom three - entertaining stuff today
chats
not sure, same with Johnson, who will he be getiing penalties for next season :confused:

Lol, Maybe Charlton shud get him! Or United for that matter.
Chelsea should have him. Will do better than Drogba in retaining the ball up front so that support can arrive.
Raindance

Congratulations Everton?

Surely not being bitter again?

Congratulations on beating the team in 5th place, yes. If we were that bad you'd have been 4th, wouldn't you?

Congratulations Everton.
mc_watson87

Back to Pompey! :biggrin:
NDGAARONDI
Chelsea should have him. Will do better than Drogba in retaining the ball up front so that support can arrive.

I agree. We should get someone who already does well in the premiership. Being amazing at other leagues doesn't mean being amazing in the premiership.
oh no delias talking - been on the wine a bit too much
Reply 15938
If Johnson can get 20 or whatever at palace, he could sure get that at Chelsea,Man Utd, Arsenal etc

Someone needs to snap him up now!
On another note - I hope for Boro's sake tha Yakubu tries a hell of a lot harder for than than he has for us in the last 4 months.

Lualua is far better anyway...

Latest