The Student Room Group
TheWolf
Were very likely to get Del Horno though i think.

Loving the name! :biggrin:
material breach
I would of thought you would of been able to guess.

Haven't been able to think recently. Give us a clue. :biggrin:
Stuart Pearce said all along that if it was a draw he'd put James upfront for the last 10 minutes. He even had a 'proper' shirt for him with James 1 printed on it. Looked surreal to say the least.
Well done West Brom. :eek:
Aren't West Brom the first team who were bottom at Christmas to survive the drop?
Reply 15985
mc_watson87
Wonder who Crouch will move to.

Crouchy wont leave!!! Niemi will though :frown:

I had a good day today at the match. The atmosphere was incredible. 1000 curses to Mancs but we'll be back next season :cool:
NDGAARONDI
Aren't West Brom the first team who were bottom at Christmas to survive the drop?

Yeh we are :biggrin:
but that isn't important we survived :biggrin:
sorry about this but you have no idea how nerve shattering today was. False rumours about Charlton scoring, being out of he relegation places then palace scoring :frown: . But we did it

But i'll leave you with a few words BOING BOING, We are Premier league, say we are Premier league. (and the theme to the great escape in the background).
Reply 15987
OMG what a finale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congrats to WBA :biggrin:
Reply 15988
rmyl

congrats to WBA :biggrin:

Hmmmm....suspicious...
Reply 15989
Vixen
Hmmmm....suspicious...

suspicious, but why? why??
:p:
no honestly, congrats indeed :smile:
Reply 15990
rmyl

no honestly, congrats indeed :smile:

Yes, congrats to Portsmouth for the noble thing they did today....
Vixen

Hey, we tried our best :frown:

It's not my fault the manager decided to try out second rate strikers today...
Reply 15992
Vixen

you really think so? oh ok fair enough
Reply 15993
rmyl
you really think so? oh ok fair enough

Nah dont listen to me, I'm bitter :wink:
Actually I'm just watching us on SS1 now and we look pretty damn unlucky. A totally wrong offside decision, Fuller & Keane missing a hatfull of chances...
Reply 15995
Vixen
Nah dont listen to me, I'm bitter :wink:

It'll be weird not having the Saints in the prem next season. They've been there as long as I can remember. Hopefully you'll bounce back up though?

:redface:
Reply 15996
Raindance
It'll be weird not having the Saints in the prem next season. They've been there as long as I can remember. Hopefully you'll bounce back up though?

indeed, they're basically my local team (even though i've been brought up supporting liverpool) so they are my natural second. I'm sure they'll bounce back next season, if not it'll be a great shame. On another note....seems like harry redknapp is gonna be fired.
Reply 15997
Raindance

It will be weird to not be in the Premiership :frown: It was sad at the match today. I didnt cry but I was shell shocked. The fans still showed lots of spirit though, even when we knew we were going down. Hehe, Roy Keane nearly got killed when he ran onto the pitch at the end :eek:

But damn right we'll bounce back!!! :biggrin: See you all again in 2006!!!
It's like I don't exist :frown:
Vixen
But damn right we'll bounce back!!! :biggrin: See you all again in 2006!!!

Leeds fans have been saying they'll bounce back to the Premiership for years, and they're still doing it now. :rolleyes:

Latest