The Student Room Group
Reply 16520
durhamlad1
Does nobody else think he has got weaker in his interviews as the season has gone on? imo he's looked sick a lot of the times he's shown on tv.

Well a man can only moan about something so many times in one season... :rolleyes:
durhamlad1
mourinho isn't a great tactician, orvil the duck could have won the league with a team like that.

Orvil the duck > Ranieri. :rolleyes:
Reply 16522
NDGAARONDI
Orvil the duck > Ranieri. :rolleyes:

To be fair, Orvil the duck "rox mah sox"... :cool:
Reply 16523
I don't think chelsea's team was that great, they definately didnt have depth
silent p......?
I don't think chelsea's team was that great, they definately didnt have depth

But they will do in the future for sure.
Reply 16526
Well that was weird...
Reply 16528

O'Neill's wife Geraldine is ill and it is expected that the 53-year-old will stand down in order to look after her... O'Neill has been linked with a move away from Parkhead virtually every year since he left Leicester City to go north of the border.

:rolleyes:
Reply 16529
EDIT: Ughh, this might as well be deleted? :redface:
Raindance
:rolleyes:

hmmm didnt read that bit. thanks for pointin out :redface:
Reply 16531
TheWolf
hmmm didnt read that bit. thanks for pointin out :redface:

No problemo. :wink:
Reply 16532
-marymelody-
hiya
theres a strong rumour that scott parker is on his way to everton from chelsea..

He'd probably be better off there, silly boy destroyed his great potential in going to Chelsea
Kuz
He'd probably be better off there, silly boy destroyed his great potential in going to Chelsea

Not really. He's just been injured this season.
Reply 16534
I was right:rofl:
Reply 16535
Misbah Imtiaz
Rumours circulating that Rio will go to Barca...and Real Madrid have apparently expressed an interest in Ronaldo!

Ronaldo already plays for Real Madrid :rofl:
Reply 16536
-marymelody-

I swear you've posted the same rumour 4 times now?
Reply 16537
-marymelody-
just wanted to show some proof of it thats all :wink:

We all know how reliable the tabloids are... :rolleyes:

If you get him, well done. But the wages will be a problem, as you won't be prepared to match anything near his current package.
-marymelody-

You can have Smertin instead if you like. Parker isn't going anywhere. :smile:
Kuz

Why's that then? Because he's lacking first team football? I'm sure he knew baout this since moving from Charlton to Chelsea.

Latest