The Student Room Group
chats
No because footballers have a 'reason' to wear them.

If you do get one make sure its a sports one, and not a girls alice band type of thing, I wore one of them once and I got gunned :redface:

That's what I mean. I will wear only a sports one anyway. It's for football because if I head the ball too many times the day after washing it, it doesn't stay put as much as if it was 2-4 days after washing etc. But then I seem to play football for like 3 hours + recently. :eek:
ChelseaBabe
I would feel exactly the same had it been Chelsea in the same position.
Heh. I'd like to see that :tongue:

Mikey
In those 6 minutes when 'pool scored 3... Milan fans must have thort Liverpool were sum kinda like demi-god team.
Not just Milan fans! =)
mockel
Heh. I'd like to see that :tongue:

Not just Milan fans! =)

Had on heart I can say I honestly would. Tis only fair. :biggrin:
-marymelody-
its only good for football because your team won it, dont take that ridiculous stance please. the competition isnt about defending the trophy, its about the top teams from the individual countries battling it out - and liverpool obviously arent one of the top 4 teams in england otherwise they'd have finished top 4. simple as that.

But they are th best in Europe?
Reply 17324
NDGAARONDI
That's what I mean. I will wear only a sports one anyway. It's for football because if I head the ball too many times the day after washing it, it doesn't stay put as much as if it was 2-4 days after washing etc. But then I seem to play football for like 3 hours + recently. :eek:

thats ok then!

get a pink one :wink:
jamlan
What's more important, UEFA adhering to th rules regardless, or UEFA doing what's good for football and their own competition?

If Everton suffer from what UEFA do, they may take their case to the Court of Arbitration for Sport.
ChelseaBabe
Had on heart I can say I honestly would. Tis only fair. :biggrin:

Well you're a better person than me. :p:
chats
thats ok then!

get a pink one :wink:

That would clash with my football kit. :eek:

Apparently, pink is the new black in fashion. :confused:
mockel
Well you're a better person than me. :p:

I wont argue with you there! :wink:
Reply 17329
NDGAARONDI
That would clash with my football kit. :eek:

Apparently, pink is the new black in fashion. :confused:

LMFAO! :rofl:

pink is good, but its no black
NDGAARONDI
If Everton suffer from what UEFA do, they may take their case to the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

I don't think it would be fair for Liverpool to take Everton's place. But it just seems a bit silly for Liverpool not to be given a chance to defend
jamlan
I don't think it would be fair for Liverpool to take Everton's place. But it just seems a bit silly for Liverpool not to be given a chance to defend

I agree. There should be plenty of space to allow an extra place where this happens.
Weren't sum welsh team gunna offer their place?
What's happened wid that
Reply 17333
At least it would make a good football trivia question in 2050 or something.

''Which football team won the Champions league, but were not in the competition the following year''
chats
At least it would make a good football trivia question in 2050 or something.

''Which football team won the Champions league, but were not in the competition the following year''

Question of Sport. :eek:
NDGAARONDI
Question of Sport. :eek:

OMG and Allie would still get it wrong! LOL :biggrin:
mc_watson87
What's happened wid that

Yeah. TNS offered a play-off for they're qualifying place. It'd be much more lucrative for them than playing some Latvian team. But they don't think that th Welsh FA or UEFA would sanction it
mc_watson87
What's happened wid that

Yeah. TNS offered a play-off for they're qualifying place. It'd be much more lucrative for them than playing some Latvian team. But they don't think that th Welsh FA or UEFA would sanction it
Reply 17338
whats that thing about Liverpool getting to keep the cup, does that mean theres gonna be a new cup next year?
chats
whats that thing about Liverpool getting to keep the cup, does that mean theres gonna be a new cup next year?

Cos they have won it five times so they get to keep it. Every team should keep the cups they win anyway. Not the same having a piece of card saying 'herein was xxx cup'.

Latest