The Student Room Group
mc_watson87
That was disgusting by Huth!! He deserves to be banned!! Disgusting. Wat a dirty player! I am very disappointed that a premiership player would do that!

what did he do? :confused: very dissapointed we lost :eek:
TheWolf
what did he do? :confused: very dissapointed we lost :eek:
Stamped on Shearer's groin area, clearly on purpose. If i was Shearer, Huth would be in hospital now.
mc_watson87
Stamped on Shearer's groin area, clearly on purpose. If i was Shearer, Huth would be in hospital now.

ill have a look at that l8ters before making any comments :eek: arsenal winning 1-0 in the 3rd minute... :frown:
mc_watson87
ahh painful! if that is true what a twat!
Reply 1804
Jamie 'always bloody injured' Redknapp got one back for Spurs - could still spoil Arsenal's party.
Reply 1805
2-2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
Reply 1806
Arsenal are still champs but didn't get all the glory in the game that they won it in.
Reply 1807
:eek: We so deserved to win that match! The ref had a terrible game, even if he did give us a penalty. Why'd he still five seconds from us at the end of the game? Ball went straight to Kanoute on the edge of the area (you don't end games there) and we easily could have got a winner! Well done Jamie Redknapp though, finally looks somewhere near his old self.
Zapsta
:eek: We so deserved to win that match! The ref had a terrible game, even if he did give us a penalty. Why'd he still five seconds from us at the end of the game? Ball went straight to Kanoute on the edge of the area (you don't end games there) and we easily could have got a winner! Well done Jamie Redknapp though, finally looks somewhere near his old self.

piresdid in the bar though, nevertheless well done to u for the performance + arse for winning the premiership. Arse just wanna be unbeaten in the next fewgames now to extend record
Reply 1809
TheWolf
piresdid in the bar though, nevertheless well done to u for the performance + arse for winning the premiership. Arse just wanna be unbeaten in the next fewgames now to extend record

It'd be funny if they lost all their remaining games.
Reply 1810
Lord Huntroyde
It'd be funny if they lost all their remaining games.

Yep :biggrin:, although just losing their last game could be even more frustrating.
Reply 1811
Zapsta
Yep :biggrin:, although just losing their last game could be even more frustrating.

Hut it's against Leicester so it isn't going to happen
Reply 1812
Lord Huntroyde
Hut it's against Leicester so it isn't going to happen

It would be great though :biggrin:.
Reply 1813
Arsenal were the better team in the first half, we [Spurs] tried, but failed to muster up any decent efforts on goal.

Second half, much the same to start with, got better as the game went on, and got the goals we deserved.

The Spurs squad is really going to have to change for next season. Although the defence did well, and the strikers did their best to try to make chances, it was only Brown who showed any commitment in the midfield to get things going. Some good midfield signings will really help us for next season.
Reply 1814
theaman
Arsenal were the better team in the first half, we [Spurs] it was only Brown who showed any commitment in the midfield to get things going.

That's rubbish, Redknapp was far more committed, especially in the second half. He was all over the place (in the good sense), got his passing together and sent in some crunching tackles (which the ref didn't seem to like, but screw him). Gardner and Jackson both showed that they don't really have what it takes, although I do believe that the team we started the second half with is the team we should finish the season with.
Reply 1815
I wish we could have beaten Spurs, but am absolutley delighted that we have won the premiership! I have no doubt that had we needed a win today, we could have easily won, but we knew that a draw was enough!
Reply 1816
Xenon
I wish we could have beaten Spurs, but am absolutley delighted that we have won the premiership! I have no doubt that had we needed a win today, we could have easily won, but we knew that a draw was enough!

I see you hold Spurs in high regard...
Reply 1817
ZJuwelH
I see you hold Spurs in high regard...

Very high! :biggrin:
Reply 1818
Xenon
Very high! :biggrin:

In any case, Arsenal are definitely worthy of "best team in England" in my book. At the moment anyway, the future can change things and we at United have a bright future to look forward to :biggrin:

But anyway, congratulations.
Reply 1819
Here's a nice article about arsenal

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/3652645.stm

The future's bright; the future's Arsenal (hopefully with another goalie)

Latest