The Student Room Group

Post a picture of your study area Thread

Believe me or not, this motivates me.
But It's nice looking at where everyone studies.
I'm thinking
65% Bed
25% Desk
10% Other
(I have strong maths skills :cool:)
I've attached mine and bonus picture of my beautiful bookshelf

*If you see this post, make sure you compliment my bookshelf. Okay thank you :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

My conservatory - it's tidy right now for once :woo:
Original post by MidnightDream
My conservatory - it's tidy right now for once :woo:

Wow beautiful! Do you still like revising there when it's raining or the weathers really dull?
Original post by EggsterminateMe
Wow beautiful! Do you still like revising there when it's raining or the weathers really dull?

Thank you!! The Garden's so pretty to look at when I'm revising :smile: I usually stay in there but if it's really miserable outside I'll revise in the dining room or in my bedroom :smile:
Thank you!! The Garden's so pretty to look at when I'm revising :smile: I usually stay in there but if it's really miserable outside I'll revise in the dining room or in my bedroom :smile:

That's a nice plan. Have you started revising today?
That's a nice plan. Have you started revising today?

Not yet I think I'll start at 12, you? :smile:
Not yet I think I'll start at 12, you? :smile:

Well I'm sitting in front of my desk right now. My hands are freezing. I can't write with freezing hands so I'll wait till me hands are warm and then start revising.
I would post a photo but it's a mess. I don't have a specific work-place but it's recently been my sofa-bed-chair-thing and it's covered in clothes and hangers at the moment that I'm too lazy to keep. Sometimes it's just the floor but I have a thick carpet and usually end up taking a nap... Same with my bed, it's too comfortable. I don't have a desk in my room so I'd have to head downstairs. I always end up snacking if I use the kitchen table, the dining room table is right next to the Xbox and the living room has my parrot and TV so they never work long either. The garden's nice and all that but it's too cold most of the time plus it's a hassle to go outside. My younger brother's desk is good to work on if he's not using it but he's got a really good desktop with Steam that distracts me so I end up working on my stairs a lot of the time. Problem with that though is people keep passing me and it gets uncomfortable after a while so I don't study until I'm back in school with the library to use or I take my laptop to Costa/Nero's.
picture240.jpg
Very tidy, as you can see :tongue:.
Original post by flyyoufools
I would post a photo but it's a mess. I don't have a specific work-place but it's recently been my sofa-bed-chair-thing and it's covered in clothes and hangers at the moment that I'm too lazy to keep. Sometimes it's just the floor but I have a thick carpet and usually end up taking a nap... Same with my bed, it's too comfortable. I don't have a desk in my room so I'd have to head downstairs. I always end up snacking if I use the kitchen table, the dining room table is right next to the Xbox and the living room has my parrot and TV so they never work long either. The garden's nice and all that but it's too cold most of the time plus it's a hassle to go outside. My younger brother's desk is good to work on if he's not using it but he's got a really good desktop with Steam that distracts me so I end up working on my stairs a lot of the time. Problem with that though is people keep passing me and it gets uncomfortable after a while so I don't study until I'm back in school with the library to use or I take my laptop to Costa/Nero's.

first world problems right?
I want to see a picture of your current study area. So what if it's messy? :biggrin:
Original post by ILovePancakes
picture240.jpg
Very tidy, as you can see :tongue:.

Beautiful. Is that doublebase I see in the corner? Does it work?
WIN_20140504_113803.JPG

and here is my shelf for books and folders:

:ahee:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by James A

:ahee

I can't wait to go to uni... those desks :rolleyes:
Original post by James A

:ahee

Jealous! I remember the days I had a workspace like that!
Reply 15
A desk in my living room. My bedroom is way too small and it's either too warm or too cold in there.
Beautiful. Is that doublebase I see in the corner? Does it work?

Yes it is :tongue: and yes it does. Eczema has declined quite a bit since I started using it.
I love the lighting in my study area.

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by easyastau
I can't wait to go to uni... those desks :rolleyes:

Yeah, it depends of course on what halls you end up at. Some uni halls don't have desk spaces like this and some do :tongue:

Jealous! I remember the days I had a workspace like that!

Yeah, it's awesome :bigsmile:
Original post by James A
Yeah, it depends of course on what halls you end up at. Some uni halls don't have desk spaces like this and some do :tongue:

Most of the halls I've looked at and the ones my friends live in have them. I'll make sure I do, a good desk is very important I think :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending