The Student Room Group

Favourite judge on Britain's Got Talent

Poll

Favourite judge on Britain's Got Talent

BGT (from series 6 onwards) is one of the few shows where I really like all four of its judges. They have great chemistry and give worthwhile critiques.. But personally, David is just the best! He brings so much life to BGT, and he is simply funny and awesome.

So I'm curious, who's your favourite?

Scroll to see replies

David made it better.
I genuinely dislike Amanda Holden. She oozes fake politeness and emotion
David but I don't get why everyone hates Amanda. Alesha really annoys me; I feel like when Simons not there she acts more like the bitchy judge and it's a tad tiresome.
Reply 4
Clearly David :smile: Amanda and Alesha piss me off, but despite Simon's rudeness, I appreciate his unique opinions.
Amanda is a talentless cow. Alesha is similarly talentless and offers nothing but tedious cliches. David is an irritating, narcissistic little **** who makes everything about him.

Therefore, by process of elimination, Simon is the only tolerable one.
Reply 6
Amanda is beautiful

I don't watch BGT to know what she's like (but the above comments suggest I should probably continue to admire her without hearing her speak)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Funnily, I never thought badly about the four.. I think they compliment each other much better than the previous panel of judges from the earlier series. Interesting to hear what you all thought. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
simon the only brutally honest one.
Alesha Dixon
Amanda makes me cringe. "Kony more like pony" nobody in the audience laughs. Was more awkward than the "are you all right? no you are all left!" woman who at least made me laugh because it was so awful.

Simon is a bit of an arse but sadly he's usually right. Alesha always annoyed me by pressing David's buzzer which goes against the point of the show. David is funny & I liked his sly digs at Alesha for miming. So probably David then Simon.
It has to be a toss up between Amanda Holden and Simon Cowell.
Reply 12
Can't say I watch it too often, but I feel David Walliams seems to be the most genuine...most of the time. Stopped watching it now, though; only really watch it up until it starts to get serious and people are actually trying to win it.
david he's the funniest, if he goes im done
Aleesha Dixon....ding dong...
David easily for me. Felt Alesha was very biased last night towards her golden buzzer act - she looked very pissed off when they didn't even get into the top 3 :tongue:
Reply 16
david all the way....it would be very boring without him :smile:
Simon of course. He brings in all the ratings and I think he's always very accurate in what he says!
Original post by Bizza_88
Can't say I watch it too often, but I feel David Walliams seems to be the most genuine...most of the time. Stopped watching it now, though; only really watch it up until it starts to get serious and people are actually trying to win it.

I think I used to prefer the audition stages but those are so ridiculously scripted/faked/contrived nowadays that I find the live shows to be more entertaining. Obviously the live shows are still manipulated to a degree but it's easier to tell if an act is genuinely good or bad without the constant trickery you get in the pre-recorded stages.
Who do guys 'have money on' winning this year ?

Quick Reply

Latest