The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i'll be joining all the sports teams there is!!
Is there womens football? If there is...well if i get on the team, ill play!
I'm definitly joining Netball and Hockey and i love Basketball too.....
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 21
Yea there is a womens football team
Reply 22
you ready for the trials jas?? :smile:
Reply 23
Nope, I think I'm going to go out to the gym to help me get back to fitness after damaging ligaments in my knee after snowboarding. What about you?
Reply 24
nope! recovering from a broken gin toes, still not healed and this was 2 months ago. played last night and really agrivated it! its sore today, but i can still run well on it, ill just have to use my right foot only instead of both :smile:
Reply 25
Is there a Volleyball team, not done that since high school and I want to start again lol
I want to join the netball team as well.
Reply 26
What positions do the netballers play then?
I'm a Goal Shooter!
Reply 27
Usually as goal attack, can play goal shooter as well or a centre. But I like the scoring lol
you planning to join netball then?
Reply 28
definitly, we'll have to set up a scoring partnership lol! i played GS for Leeds and County for a few seasons so hopefully i'll have a decent chance of getting onto the team!
Reply 29
awww we all wna be goal attack and stuff, thats my fave. hehe lilly you'l have to be centre lol. im crap at that. :biggrin:
Reply 30
luce_1295
awww we all wna be goal attack and stuff, thats my fave. hehe lilly you'l have to be centre lol. im crap at that. :biggrin:

I'll leave that with someone who can throw long balls, my aim is wicked, my short passing pretty decent but my long balls are a bit rubbishy!!!!
Reply 31
I hope to try out for the football team (I'd like to play MC or DM). I do wish there was an American Football team though - that was one of the reasons I wanted to go to Leeds Uni, ah well - can't have everything :/
Reply 32
Lilly2006
I'll leave that with someone who can throw long balls, my aim is wicked, my short passing pretty decent but my long balls are a bit rubbishy!!!!

I dno whether i should join or not lol everyone seems to have played for a long time..i just wanted to have fun lol
Reply 33
I've heard the team socials are effin fantastic!! so that's a definite reason to join....3 legged pub crawls and all that!:wink: and its another way to build up your group of mates! it's not all about the competetive playing, i'm just hoping to play for the team because i like competing and it's a cracking way to keep fit!
Reply 34
Just picked up a pair of new football boots for £45. I'll need to play a few games with them so I'm used to them before the trials.

Latest

Trending

Trending