The Student Room Group

A Level law, invigilators delayed exam by 30mins?

Hey guys,

just sat my law exam and everything was going as normal until we sat down.

Basicatly we sat down for the exam at the correct time but we did not get any papers, they then read out all the terms and conditions of the exam as normal.

They then realised there was a shortage of papers and so sent for more!

this meant we where sat in complete silence for half an hour while we waited for these papers to arrive!

can i complain about this as it kinda threw me off...

thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by DanielWat
Hey guys,

just sat my law exam and everything was going as normal until we sat down.

Basicatly we sat down for the exam at the correct time but we did not get any papers, they then read out all the terms and conditions of the exam as normal.

They then realised there was a shortage of papers and so sent for more!

this meant we where sat in complete silence for half an hour while we waited for these papers to arrive!

can i complain about this as it kinda threw me off...

thanks!

Not really got grounds to complain on, exams are allowed to start up to half an hour late, keeping you there was better practise then allowing you to leave then having to get you all back in again, even if you were the only exam going on. And really, how 'thrown' are you going to be while sitting down for a bit? What would you have done had you been sent out of the hall (for a max of 20 minutes)? Sit down? What's the big deal?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Drewski
Not really got grounds to complain on, exams are allowed to start up to half an hour late, keeping you there was better practise then allowing you to leave then having to get you all back in again, even if you were the only exam going on. And really, how 'thrown' are you going to be while sitting down for a bit? What would you have done had you been sent out of the hall (for a max of 20 minutes)? Sit down? What's the big deal?

no probs, thanks for replying so quickly! :smile:

its ok, it was just a bit distracting with all this going on :L nothing major but it was just another 30mins sat down on top of the 2:30 for the exam.

thanks

Quick Reply

Latest