The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

University of Hertfordshire> Move in day?

Im starting my Computer science course in Sept this year and was wonder when is the ideal day to move into university accommodation (De Hav)
Reply 1
Original post by DLTS
Im starting my Computer science course in Sept this year and was wonder when is the ideal day to move into university accommodation (De Hav)

Has your accommodation application been accepted already, I'm doing computer science too lol
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Original post by DLTS

Heya!! What room on de hav???
Reply 3
Original post by Shaliina
Has your accommodation application been accepted already, I'm doing computer science too lol

Ahh nice.. well I chose the accommodations already but didn't get a response back yet.. did you get yours?
Reply 4
Original post by Xo_natalie
Heya!! What room on de hav???

Haven't got a response for the Herts yet. q.q
Reply 5
Original post by DLTS
Ahh nice.. well I chose the accommodations already but didn't get a response back yet.. did you get yours?

Oh I was thinking you did, I haven't gotten a response either, I won't be accepted until I get my maths results. It's only if I meet the entry requirements :/
Reply 6
Original post by DLTS

It's up to you! I moved into De Hav on the Saturday of my move in weekend. Got to know the other couple of people who moved in before me, and saw more arrive. If you go on the Sunday you'll probably have a bigger group to first communicate with, but there's a chance those who come on Saturday might do something in the evening together.
Original post by DLTS

move in weekend is always the last weekend of September, that's when pretty much everyone moves in (one week earlier for international students).

Although it's going to be a busy hectic weekend, I would advise to move in on that weekend :smile:

I graduated in 2012 from herts but work still work here full time - happy to answer any questions :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending