The Student Room Group

Can you do two college courses at the same time?

Hey!

Basically I've decided to do a art and design foundation diploma in the coming acemedic year, but I also want to do AS fine art at the same time.

The reason for this is because i was literally 3 marks out of 320 for achieveing my grade for university. I got a really high mark in A2 and low in AS so I only want to re take AS.

Both the fine art A level I done at sixth form and the fine art A level i want to retake are with the same exam board, Edexcel, so do you think if I retake AS, Edexcel will combine my grade with my good marks I did in A2?

I'll be 18 at the start of my foundation course which I already have a place for and the funding for that gets covered, if I take a second course at the same college, will my AS art course get funding to?

Many thanks! :biggrin:
I think you can do a part-time AS course (you'll pay for it, though). As a part-time, you can study what you want (I think), but would you be able to handle to work load? :smile:

If you think you can, then go for it! :smile:
I could definitely handle the workload :smile:. Im very VERY committed to my studies XD espically after seeing my AS result in art, but yeah thats a possibility.
Only your college can tell you what they will allow you to do within the constraints of time tabling and funding. Even if they are unwilling or unable to accept you on an AS course they may be willing to let you submit your work as a private candidate. Talk to them

Posted from TSR Mobile
If the timetable is flexible for both studies then I think(not sure) you can

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending