The Student Room Group

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

ASSESSMENT CENTRE ADVICE? what should I EXPECT?
And there's my Olswang PFO - although quite a nicely put PFO so don't seem to mind as much!! Did anyone else think that?
Reply 3202
Original post by footchemllab
Hey, I'm at C&B next week as well, any idea what to expect? Best of luck for your interviews!

Not too sure - suspect there may be an off-the-wall question or two thrown in so bracing myself! Good luck to you too :smile:
Reply 3203
Original post by 123_maggie
Walker morris assessment centre!!
Anyone else?

Hey I have this too, apparently it is a business exercise then an interview. I spoke to someone who did it last year and they had to pitch a 'boris bike' style scheme in Leeds to a bank.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anybody else NOT heard from DWF post video interview? I see some people have been invited to interview already for different offices.
Reply 3205
Original post by lse728
Thank you! Leeds office :smile:

Congrats on the offer! I am doing the scheme in Leeds too. Which dates did you opt for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3206
Original post by TrainingChopeful
me neither - someone said final interviews were this week - so annoying that they don't respond in order! When did you apply

Omg just got my rejection! About time haha, I applied back in November.
Reply 3207
Original post by TrainingChopeful
And there's my Olswang PFO - although quite a nicely put PFO so don't seem to mind as much!! Did anyone else think that?

Was that post interview?
Original post by 123_maggie
ASSESSMENT CENTRE ADVICE? what should I EXPECT?

Google has lots of good advice - i found the gateway's stuff pretty useful. But really you need to research the firm and stuff.

If you don't know what's happening at your assessment centre email/call the grad recruitment and they should say what's happening. Like - a competency interview followed by a group exercise or whatever.
Reply 3209
Original post by tw68
Congrats on the offer! I am doing the scheme in Leeds too. Which dates did you opt for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! Congrats to you too! I opted for the first slot in June, what about you? :smile:
Original post by Cp778
Hey can I ask when you applied?

Late December, I think!
Original post by NT2802
Was that post interview?

Post application :smile: I applied back in December so was assuming PFO
Original post by OEN16
Omg just got my rejection! About time haha, I applied back in November.

I had a PFO too - thought the PFO was quite a nice one though - I've had some that have literally said "unfortunately you have been unsuccessful, regards X"
Reply 3213
Original post by OEN16
Hi, just wondering how long it took you to hear back from King & Wood Mallesons after your interview? Thanks!

Incredibly quickly. Had a voicemail within an hour of leaving their office.
Reply 3214
Original post by lse728
Thank you! Congrats to you too! I opted for the first slot in June, what about you? :smile:

June also, so I guess I will see you there 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3215
Original post by ctlp0922
Has anyone heard from Boodle Hatfield/Forsters yet?

I haven't heard back from Forsters yet. Someone earlier in the thread heard back a few days ago. Good luck!
BLP AC in March, anyone have any tips on what to expect?
Original post by hugo grotius
Pinsent interview tomorrow in London. Anyone else?

Had one last year. Read over your own application form well, they grilled me on it quite carefully !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3218
Original post by 3Birds
Good luck!! Maybe log in to see if the info is there.

Argh. This wait is killing me!
Reply 3219
Original post by mjsf
Notified today of Withers interview - if it helps anyone, I applied pretty close to the deadline.

Waiting to hear back having done White & Case video interview, and have Covington & Burling interview next week. PFO from Sidley Austin.

Hey, in relation to the White & Case video interview can I ask what questions/ type of questions were asked? Any information would be much appreciated! :smile:

Also, has anyone heard back from Wragge or Mayer Brown?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending