Original post by Ireneebeenie
anyone heard anything from Barclays?

No! Guess it's rejection
Original post by student652
No! Guess it's rejection

I guess so haha. Ah well
I guess so haha. Ah well

Although no one seems to have heard, maybe they haven't let anyone no?
Original post by student652
Although no one seems to have heard, maybe they haven't let anyone no?

I also haven't heard, I'm presuming its a rejection to be honest though. However, nobody from my university (that I know) has heard back either, so I suppose there's always a chance they've missed their own deadline, but this seems unlikely.
Original post by Conzy210
I also haven't heard, I'm presuming its a rejection to be honest though. However, nobody from my university (that I know) has heard back either, so I suppose there's always a chance they've missed their own deadline, but this seems unlikely.

Guess we just sit tight till 5pm
Guess we just sit tight till 5pm

Would seem so haha.

Also, quick question. Have you ever been successful in your applications through Aspiring Solicitors? About 90% of the applications I've sent off externally have been successful, but with AS I've never received positive news.

Just trying to decide if AS schemes are just extremely competitive, or if I'm potentially not 'diverse' enough, meaning I shouldn't bother in the future.
Would seem so haha.

Also, quick question. Have you ever been successful in your applications through Aspiring Solicitors? About 90% of the applications I've sent off externally have been successful, but with AS I've never received positive news.

Just trying to decide if AS schemes are just extremely competitive, or if I'm potentially not 'diverse' enough, meaning I shouldn't bother in the future.

Come to think of it I have also been unsuccessful with AS stuff in the past. I think AS must have their own way of doing things with applications etc
Has anyone heard from Eversheds this week re summer VS face to face interview outcomes?
Would seem so haha.

I understand that Aspiring Solicitors receive a very high number of applications for the events that they hold. The Bircham Dyson Bell event that I attended recently had over 200 applications and only 15 of us were selected to attend the event. I'm not sure what their selection criteria is; I don't come from a diverse or unusual background.
Original post by JKRP11
They never got back to me about a time slot, despite inviting me...

Looks like we won't hear until at least next week... And it's already May
Original post by VS2015TC2017
Looks like we won't hear until at least next week... And it's already May

Considering that it is May, I reckon that they know that anyone actively waiting on them will still be interested even with a few weeks notice.
Original post by liarpoker

Considering that it is May, I reckon that they know that anyone actively waiting on them will still be interested even with a few weeks notice.

I can't understand why they've delayed it so long, they can't even be that inundated with applicants. Not the end of the world for me if they don't get back to me, but it would be nice to have some closure to all my applications.
Telephone Interview with Browne Jacobson on Tuesday.
Reply 5294
Hi guys, if anyone reading this has actually received an invite to the Barclays legal work experience week telephone interview please let me/us know. Fine with being rejected but just want some closure and no one who has already posted seems to have been successful. Thanks
Original post by adriennbrigden
Telephone Interview with Browne Jacobson on Tuesday.

Let me know what date the assessment centre is please when you have your interview.

Good luck!
Original post by tehforum
Let me know what date the assessment centre is please when you have your interview.

Good luck!

It is 8th May. They told me when they rang me. If I do get through to it I will be having a brilliant birthday haha.
Original post by adriennbrigden
It is 8th May. They told me when they rang me. If I do get through to it I will be having a brilliant birthday haha.

Oh wow, that's very short notice.
Reply 5298
Original post by Bermudas
Has anyone heard from Eversheds this week re summer VS face to face interview outcomes?

I heard back with a pfo for the vac scheme but they invited me for a training contract assessment day.
anyone still waiting on mishcon? haha this is ridiculous it's may

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending