The Student Room Group

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Any one heard anything from Travers Smith??? I thought they are already giving out invites :/ They mailed me saying that I need to wait tip Feb to expect the outcome :frown:
Guys, has anyone had an interview with Shepherd and Wedderburn before, ideally at their Edinburgh office? I was invited to a first interview + verbal and numerical reasoning tests. Anyone else? Thanks
Is it just me, or is the Olswang online test pretty hard? I just did it and feel like I messed it up big time. I guess no one knows what their benchmark is?!
Reply 1243
Original post by appletree111
Is it just me, or is the Olswang online test pretty hard? I just did it and feel like I messed it up big time. I guess no one knows what their benchmark is?!

I thought so too. I did it today as well and got an email after saying that I had passed and was invited to telephone interview. I definitely got a fair few questions wrong so I don't think it can be that high!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well fingers crossed but well done for getting the telephone interview. I hope it goes well for you :smile:
KWM face-to-face interview invite
How long does it take for firms to typically reply to you after an AC?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by trisha.b
Any one gave the Osborne Clarke verbal reasoning test!?

I did mine yesterday morning! Fingers crossed!
Reply 1248
Received HSF assessment centre interview yesterday evening. Submitted application in early January.

Simmons and Mishcon PFOs thus far.
Original post by hsbc
Received HSF assessment centre interview yesterday evening. Submitted application in early January.

When did you complete the HSF verbal and logical tests and Simmons Watson glazer? Thanks
Reply 1250
Original post by givemegoodnews
When did you complete the HSF verbal and logical tests and Simmons Watson glazer? Thanks

Didn't even get an invitation to Simmons' test ha!

Finished the HSF tests on January 6th. Received an e-mail the 7th saying that my application was now being reviewed. Was a bit confusing as it never said that I 'successfully' passed the tests or anything so I was unsure what it meant that it was being reviewed.
Original post by hsbc
Didn't even get an invitation to Simmons' test ha!

Finished the HSF tests on January 6th. Received an e-mail the 7th saying that my application was now being reviewed. Was a bit confusing as it never said that I 'successfully' passed the tests or anything so I was unsure what it meant that it was being reviewed.

Ok thanks, I got the same email on Monday so maybe too soon to hear.
Just wondering how quickly people here heard from A&O?

I've applied for the First Year Scheme which said you'd hear back within 10 working days, because it's rolling. But that should have been yesterday, possibly today depending on when they went back after New Years. Were they on time with yours?
Offer for Clyde & Co's Easter scheme. :smile:
Rejection from Freshfields post-interview - can't say I'm surprised after how the personal interview went! :tongue: onwards and upwards
Original post by hsbc

Can I ask when you applied to Mishcon?

Thanks
Original post by dc2london2014
Offer for Clyde & Co's Easter scheme. :smile:

Congrats! :biggrin:
Has anyone applied/heard from Kennedys?
Milbank have started giving out offers.
Original post by Unsworth
Milbank have started giving out offers.

I'm interviewing there soonish. Hopefully not too late...
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending