The Student Room Group

History AS Level Edexcel Unit 2?

This must be the third post I made on this the other had no replies so hope this one does. I wanted to ask are there any good revision books for unit 2 crown and Authority
Is this the one you mean?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Revision-Notes-Edexcel-History-Authority/dp/1444152165/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1404826659&sr=8-2&keywords=crown+and+authority+edexcel+revision

I did History AS Edexcel, but not for that course. My unit 2 was on Britain, but I used a revision book from this author(?) It was the same one but for a different course, and it was amazing. I only got it 5 days before the exam and I didn't put it down for those 5 days and the exam went really well! These books are really good, it's worth finding out if they do it for the subject/course that you need :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by chelseajanett
Is this the one you mean?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Revision-Notes-Edexcel-History-Authority/dp/1444152165/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1404826659&sr=8-2&keywords=crown+and+authority+edexcel+revision

I did History AS Edexcel, but not for that course. My unit 2 was on Britain, but I used a revision book from this author(?) It was the same one but for a different course, and it was amazing. I only got it 5 days before the exam and I didn't put it down for those 5 days and the exam went really well! These books are really good, it's worth finding out if they do it for the subject/course that you need :redface:

Tanx, do you still have this book? If you have please could you check if it contains crown and authority (things to do with Elizabeth I) if you dont mind. And I really hope it went well for you!
Original post by Dan.dont
Tanx, do you still have this book? If you have please could you check if it contains crown and authority (things to do with Elizabeth I) if you dont mind. And I really hope it went well for you!

I'm afraid I don't have this book, I didn't do this course ): I had a similar one for a different topic. However, I've just checked the Amazon link and if you go to Contents and press See More then it lists the chapters of the book, hopefully that could help? :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by chelseajanett
I'm afraid I don't have this book, I didn't do this course ): I had a similar one for a different topic. However, I've just checked the Amazon link and if you go to Contents and press See More then it lists the chapters of the book, hopefully that could help? :biggrin:

Oh ok tanx for your help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest